Online MSCE Program Costs
|Indiana Residents||Out-of-State Residents|
|Cost per Credit Hour||$750||$750|
|Total Credit Hours||30||30|
|Total Degree Cost||$22,500||$22,500|
* Textbook fees are not included in price
Federal financial aid is available. All federal financial aid benefits and restrictions apply to enrolled MSCE students. Federal aid enrollment requirements apply.
At Purdue, we understand that financial assistance is an essential part of starting and completing a degree. We work with our students to make the payment process as easy as possible. Explore the following options to see if they are right for you.
- Installment Plan: If you're enrolling in the fall or spring, you can sign up for a payment plan to avoid making one large payment each semester. The remaining fees will be paid in three equal amounts over the course of the semester. For Summer Session, Module 1 requires 34% at the time of enrollment, and Module 2 requires 50% at the time of enrollment.
- Division of Financial Aid: There are a number of financial assistance options to help defray the costs of enrolling in a graduate professional program. These include Stafford loans, graduate PLUS loans, and loans from private lenders.
- Veterans Success Center: Visit our one-stop shop for servicemen and women. Purdue’s Veterans Success Center (VSC) provides an array of resources and support for veteran students and those still serving in the military, as well as their dependents.
- Tuition Assistance/Reimbursement: Purdue accepts third-party billing as a form of payment for tuition and fees billed through the Office of the Bursar. A credit is placed on the student’s account as a promise to pay that comes from an eligible sponsor; Purdue will then bill the sponsor directly for the payment.