Women in Nuclear
This student organization is the Purdue University chapter of the U.S. Women in Nuclear Organization. WIN is an inclusive organization formed to support women and men who work in nuclear-related fields.
The U.S. Women in Nuclear Charter objectives are:
• to support an environment in nuclear energy and nuclear technologies in which women and men are able to succeed.
• to provide a network through which the women in these fields can further their professional development.
• to provide an organized association through which the public is informed about nuclear energy and nuclear technologies.
The specific objectives of the Purdue chapter are:
• to promote diversity and inclusion in the Purdue University School of Nuclear Engineering.
• to ensure a voice for female and minority students in nuclear engineering and other nuclear fields.
• to provide resources and opportunities
The 2020-2021 Women in Nuclear Officers are:
President: Liz Bramer
Vice President: Morgan Smith
Secretary: Hanne Lucido