Registration will be available in the coming weeks.
Conference registration and other fees may be paid online via credit card.
Registration rates will rise after the early registration deadline of May 27, 2016.
You may register for the short courses via these links:
|Presenting Author Conference Registration (3 Presented Papers Maximum)||$650||-|
|Non-Author Conference Registration||$700||$750|
|Short Course Registration||$650||$700|
|Intelligent Building Operations Workshop & Presenting Author Conference Registration (3 Presented Papers Maximum)||$700||-|
|Student Presenting Author Conference Registration (3 Presented Papers Maximum)||
|Student Non-Author Conference Registration||$300||$350|
|Student Short Course Registration||$250||$300|
|Intelligent Building Operations Workshop & Student Presenting Author Conference Registration (3 peresented papers maximum)||
$300 (1 paper)
$500 (2 papers)
$700 (3 papers)
|Intelligent Building Operations Workshop & Student Non-Author Conference Registration||$350||$400|
Group Registration Fee (6 people from same company and location)
- If you prefer to pay via purchase order or check, a Registration Form must be downloaded and returned via fax or email.
If you or your company requires payment by wire transfer, please send an email request for Wire Payment Instructions to email@example.com. Abbey Stoutenborough or +1 765-496-3367 can also help you complete the wire transfer transaction.
- Please include attendee(s) names, company or organization and reference the 2016 conference or short course. Purdue University is not allowed to give out banking information unless you receive it from an official Purdue employee.
- Registration fees cover attendance at all conferences and include a thumb drive of the 2016 proceedings of all 3 conferences, a welcome reception, the Steak BBQ dinner, all-conference luncheon and the box lunch on the final day of conference.
- All fees must be paid in U.S. funds and drawn on a U.S. bank account. Fees paid in advance but not used will be refunded upon written request by June 20, 2016. We are not responsible for costs incurred due to cancellation.
- With 5 advanced/full registrations from one organization, company, university or institution at the same location, the organization receives 1 free advanced/full conference registration fee.
- You may also purchase a spouse/guest fee for the welcome reception, steak BBQ, all conference luncheon for $100.
- Two CEUs (Continuing Education Units) will be offered for those who attend all technical sessions during the duration of the conferences. One CEU (Continuing Education Unit) will be offered for attending any one of the short courses. You will be given the appropriate paperwork to complete at registration/check-in.
- Purdue Employees should contact Kim Stockment at firstname.lastname@example.org about registration.
- Once your abstract has been approved, please contact your embassy for an appointment so that you have enough time to get a visa. The process of getting a visa can take up to several months, depending on your embassy. Need to request a Letter of Inviation?