Assistant Professor of Materials Engineering and Environmental and Ecological Engineering
- Ph.D., Materials Engineering, Purdue University, 2008
- B.S., Materials Science & Engineering, Ohio State University, 2003
- A. N. Bruce*, D. Lieber, I. Hua, J. A. Howarter, Rational interface design of epoxy–organoclay nanocomposites: Role of structure-property relationship for silane modifiers. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science 2014, 419, 73-78.
- L.T. Kearney*, J.A. Howarter, QCM-based measurement of chlorine-induced polymer degradation kinetics. Langmuir, 2014, 30 (29), 8923–8930
- G.P. Mendis*, I. Hua , J.P. Youngblood, J.A. Howarter, Enhanced dispersion of lignin in epoxy nanocomposites through hydration and Mannich functionalization, Journal of Applied Polymer Science 2015, 132 (1), 41263