Herrick Professor of Mechanical Engineering and Professor of Environmental and Ecological Engineering
Personal Web Sitehttps://engineering.purdue.edu/~jbraun/
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, University of Wisconsin, 1988
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Wisconsin, 1980
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Massachusetts, 1976
- Li, H. and Braun, J.E. Decoupling Features and Virtual Sensors for Diagnosis of Faults in Vapor Compression Air Conditioners, International Journal of Refrigeration, Vol. 30, No. 3, Pages 546-564, 2007.
- Braun, J.E., A Near-Optimal Control Strategy for Cool Storage Systems with Dynamic Electric Rates, HVAC&R Research, Vol. 13, No. 4, Pages 557-580, 2007.
- Mathison, M., Braun, J., Groll, E., Performance Limit for Economized Cycles with Continuous Refrigerant Injection,??International Journal of Refrigeration, Vol. 34, No. 1, Pages 234-242, 2011.