Assistant Professor of Civil Engineering and Environmental and Ecological Engineering
Personal Web Sitehttp://www.southce.org/ajwhelton/
- Postdoc., Polymeric Materials
National Institute for Standards and Technology, 2011
- Postdoc., Environmental Nanotechnology
Virginia Tech, 2010
- Ph.D., Civil Engineering
Virginia Tech, 2009
- M.S., Environmental Engineering
Virginia Tech, 2001
- B.S., Civil Engineering
Virginia Tech, 2000
- Whelton AJ, McMillan L, Connell M, Kelley KM, Gill JP, White KD, Gupta R, Dey R, Novy C. 2014. Residential Tap Water Contamination Following the Freedom Industries Chemical Spill: Perceptions, Water Quality, and Health Impacts. Environmental Science & Technology. DOI: 10.1021/es5040969
- Kelley K, Stenson S, Dey R, Whelton AJ. 2014. Release of Drinking Water Contaminants and Odor Impacts Caused by Green Building Cross-Linked Polyethylene (PEX) Plumbing Systems. Water Research. 67 (15), 19–32.
- Tabor M, Newman D, Whelton AJ. 2014. Stormwater Chemical Contamination Caused by Cured-In-Place Pipe (CIPP) Infrastructure Rehabilitation Activities. Environmental Science & Technology. 48 (18), 10938–10947.