Agricultural and Biological Engineering Virtual STAR Orientation
Welcome to the Department of Agricultural and Biological Engineering!
This page has everything you need to get ready for your VSTAR Academic Advising Appointment.
You should first view our Department head and Student Services Staff welcome videos, than view the ABE VSTAR Departmental Introduction and Advising Information. This latter video has everything you need to prepare for you advising appointment.
Parents, we encourage you to view the videos too! Dan Taylor has a special message for you in the Staff Introduction Video.
Welcome Message from Dr. Mosier, ABE Department Head
Check out videos about each of our programs:
- Agricultural Systems Management
- Pre-Agricultural and Biological Engineering leading to
ABE Undergraduate Programs Staff
- Nate Engelberth - Director of Academic Programs - VSTAR Advisor for Agricultural Systems Management
- Laurie Snyder - Senior Academic Advisor - VSTAR Advisor for Pre-ABE (Engineering)
- Yvonne Hardebeck - Undergraduate Programs Coordinator
- Dan Taylor - Assistant to the Department Head
ABE VSTAR Resources
ABE Program Requirements & Plans of Study (scroll down for program specific information)
AP Credit at Purdue
- Orientation and Transition Office (VSTAR)
- Academic Success Center (ASC)
- Center for Career Opportunities (CCO)
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Disability Resource Center (DRC)
- Office of the Dean of Students (ODOS)
- Financial Aid