About the Project
- Yihan Zou, Kwang Taik Kim, Xiaojun Lin, and Mung Chiang. Minimizing age-of-information in heterogeneous multi-channel systems: A new index approach. In the International Symposium on Theory, Algorithmic Foundations, and Protocol Design for Mobile Networks and Mobile Computing (Mobihoc), July 2021. [ PDF ]
- Arjun Nitin Bhagoji, Daniel Cullina, Vikash Sehwag, and Prateek Mittal. Lower bounds on cross-entropy loss in the presence of test-time adversaries. The Thirty-eighth International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML), 2021. [ PDF ]
- Wang, Rui, Xiaoqian Wang, and David Inouye. “Shapley Explanation Networks.” In International Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR), 2021. [ PDF ] [ Slides ]
- Sean Kulinski, Saurabh Bagchi, and David I Inouye. Feature shift detection: Localizing which features have shifted via conditional distribution tests. Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS), 33, 2020. [ PDF ] [ Slides ]
- Xu, Ran, Chen-lin Zhang, Pengcheng Wang, Jayoung Lee, Subrata Mitra, Somali Chaterji, Yin Li, and Saurabh Bagchi. “ApproxDet: content and contention-aware approximate object detection for mobiles.” In Proceedings of the 18th Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems (Sensys), pp. 449-462. 2020. [ PDF ] [ Video ]
We are currently recruiting project staff, please read more here.