Mission and Vision
- To expand the frontier of knowledge through cutting-edge and innovative research in comprehensive areas of nuclear engineering, science, and technology.
- To educate top-notch ethical nuclear engineers and launch future leaders in the global nuclear engineering community.
- To disseminate knowledge by our students and faculty through dynamic engagement with the global society and strong partnership.
- Foster an inclusive and diverse community for students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- Strive toward excellence in both research and educational programs.
- Establish and maintain a strong partnership with alumni, government, industry, national laboratories, and global partners.
- Improve visibility and recognition of the school in global society.
- Be the leader in global nuclear engineering educational institution.