Preparing your Manuscript for Submission
Please follow the checklist below as you prepare to submit your manuscript:
- Request your Visa Letter/Letter of Invitation early to ensure that all paperwork is completed and approved ontime. You have access within Conftool to download a personalized Visa letter. If you need additional information included, please email Kim Stockment with the specified request.
Registering as the presenting author -- At least one of the authors must register as the presenting author and the required registration fee must be paid BEFORE submitting the manuscript (final date for this is April 1,2016). Visit our website for additional information regarding registration. Registration for the conferences will be available beginning on February 15, 2016. On completion of the registration, the author will receive a confirmation reference number which they will need when submitting their manuscript via Conftool.
- Note that one author can be the presenting author on a maximum of 3 papers. Presenting authors must clearly mark in their registration for the conferece which paper(s) they will be presenting.
- The conference registration fee will be reimbursed if a manuscript is rejected for publication and the presenting author does not want to attend the conferences.
- Student Authors/Student Paper Competition - If you are interested in submitting your paper to the Student Best Paper Competition, please be sure to note that in your submission via Conftool.
- Manuscripts must be submitted in a .pdf file or MS Word file format.
- File size cannot exceed 20MB. Check image resolution or compress images before saving the file as .pdf.
- Check that all fonts are converted properly when the .pdf is created. Pay close attention to special font types and symbols used in equations.
Please limit the number of listed authors on a manuscript to no more than four. You may acknowledge the contributions of the remaining authors in the "Acknowledgements" section of the paper.
- Please be sure to list author names in the First Name Last Name format. (Ex. Yongchan Kim, Patrick Jones)
- Word - Compressor Engineering Conference Manuscript Template and Instructions
- Word - Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Conference Manuscript Template and Instructions
- Word - High Performance Buildings Conference Manuscript Template and Instructions
- Latex - Manuscript Templates and Instructions
For more information about how to upload your paper to Conftool, please view the guidesheet.
If you are interested in serving as a session chair, please contact Kim Stockment..
Paper Submission and Review Process
Once an abstract is accepted, the reference number given to the manuscript will be changed to reflect the conference in which the paper will be presented.
The presenting author should update any changes from the abstract to the final paper; such as the title and/or author information. This can be done directly via www.conftool.com/2016Purdue.
- Manuscripts will be reviewed and presenting authors will be notified of acceptance by April 29, 2016.