Purdue University is located in West Lafayette, Indiana, USA. Most events at the Herrick Conferences take place in the Stewart Center, a complex of auditoriums and classrooms on Purdue's campus. (Herrick Labs itself is 0.6 miles away).
Indianapolis International Airport (IND) is one hour south of Purdue. Ground transportation options from Indianapolis:
Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD) is 2.5 hours north of Purdue. Remember that Chicago (Central time zone) is one hour earlier than Purdue (Eastern time zone). Ground transportation options from Chicago:
Purdue University Airport (LAF) is a general aviation airport less than 1 mile from campus and is available for private planes (it is currently not served by any commercial airlines). For more info, call 765-743-3442.
- Enterprise has rental car facilities on-site.
Apply for your travel visa for entry into the United States as soon as possible. Entry requirements into the United States have tightened considerably, so if you require a letter of invitation in order to attend conferences at Purdue, please notify us as soon as possible. We will send you a signed letter in an e-mail attachment that you can provide to the nearest US consulate or embassy in your country. We do not contact consulates, embassies or the State Department. We cannot over-emphasize the need to allow several months for this process. Click here for more information about US visas. Your Purdue contact is Brian Barrett, Conference Coordinator: +1 765-494-6078 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, if you are an international visitor, student, or faculty member, you are required to complete an ESTA Approval Form before entering the United States.
If you're driving to Purdue, use this address for your GPS: 101 Grant St, West Lafayette, IN 47907. Visitor parking is available across the street in the Grant Street parking garage (120 N Grant St.), with a maximum daily rate of $10/day. We offer validated parking at onsite registration at a reduced rate. Parking is free if you're staying at the Union Club Hotel.
- First Street Towers: Residential Student Housing available directly through the Conferences. Registration for First Street Towers will open along with Conference Registration and will be an option within the Registration Form. Rates will be posted when available. Please contact Brian Barrett, Conference Coordinator: +1 765-494-6078 or email@example.com for more information.
- Four Points by Sheraton: 765-463-5511
- Hampton Inn and Suites: 765-269-8000
- Hilton Garden Inn: 765-743-2100
- Holiday Inn Lafayette-City Centre: 888-465-4329
- Campus Inn: 765-743-9661
- For a complete list of accommodations in Lafayette/West Lafayette, as well as fun things to see and do, visit the Convention and Visitor Bureau.
Ray W. Herrick Laboratories
177 S. Russell Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2099