Online MSCE Admissions Requirements
- A four-year undergraduate Bachelor's degree or the equivalent from an accredited institution, with a minimum GPA of 3.00
Transcripts from all universities attended (Original language and English translations are both needed for international applicants)
- Upload official transcript copies to the application. After being admitted, you will need to provide official transcripts in sealed envelopes to the Graduate School. E-transcripts can be sent to Purdue Graduate School email@example.com (U.S. citizens only)
- Statement of purpose
- Professional resume
- 3 recommendation letters
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (international students only) – This requirement is waived for applicants who have received a baccalaureate degree or graduate or professional degree, within the last 36 months at the time of recommendation for admission, from a school where English is the primary language of instruction in a country/location where English is the native language.
- A copy of any diplomas or provisional certificates if diplomas have not been awarded, in original language and in English (international applicants only)
- Math Background: Three semesters of Calculus, Differential Equations, Linear Algebra
- Engineering Background: Preferred undergraduate background in Engineering, Physical Sciences or a related field. Other course prerequisites may apply depending on classes you choose to enroll in.
$750 per credit hour (includes tuition and fees)
Federal financial aid is available. All federal financial aid benefits and restrictions apply to enrolled MSCE students. Federal aid enrollment requirements apply.
Spring : December 1
Summer : April 1
Fall : July 15