Agricultural and Biological Engineering Student Services
Are you looking for information for future students?
Advising/Student Services Update 8/24/20
ABE Academic Advising/Undergraduate Support
- Advising appointments will be conducted via Zoom unless the student requests an in-person meeting.
- ABE students should use BoilerConnect to schedule a time with their assigned advisor. If a time cannot be found via BoilerConnect email your advisor with dates and times that you are available.
Face to Face Walk-ins for urgent/emergency issues: Advisors are working a rotational schedule, with only 1-2 staff in LILY on a given day. The schedule is below. Please knock on the relevant door and wait in the hall. If no one comes to the door you have two additional options:
- If your question is specific to ABE contact the ABE Main Office for assistance (765-494-1162)
- If you have an emergency and want to meet with a Student Support staff member face to face you may go to AGAD 121 and visit in-person with College of Agriculture Advising staff (8:30-4:30pm weekdays).
Email is the best way to reach ABE staff.
In-Person Staffing Schedule (8:30am-4:30pm)
- Laurie (LILY 3-115) – Tuesday and Friday
- Nate (LILY 3-115) – Wednesday and Thursday
- Yvonne (LILY 3-107) – Monday and Thursday
Undergraduate Academic Advisor
Director of Academic Programs
Undergraduate Program Coordinator
Assistant to the Department Head