Nuclear Engineering Undergraduate Research

Undergraduate students have the opportunity to participate in research being pursued by the School of Nuclear Engineering. It is up to the student to assess what area of research is of interest to him or her and contact the faculty member leading that research project. If the faculty member agrees to take on the student as an undergraduate researcher, the student must complete a Registration Form 23 with the faculty member's signature and submit it to the School of Nuclear Engineering Student Services Office for processing. Students can also participate in the Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF).