Honoring our Outstanding Industrial Engineers
This year, we get double the celebration as we honor our 2020 and 2021 Outstanding Industrial Engineers through a virtual ceremony.
As our PhD candidate and Master of Ceremonies, Maya Luster, said, "[Our] honorees have shaped future engineers and cultural discourse, built infrastructure and industries… They have all improved our world."
Our 2020 Outstanding Industrial Engineers are:
- Orlena Nwokah Blanchard, BSIE 1994
- Ertürk Deer, BSIE 1966, MSIE, 1968
- Cynthia Farrer, BSIE 1984, MSIE 1991
- G.V. Sanjay Reddy, BSIE 1987
Our 2021 Outstanding Industrial Engineers are:
- Dr. Jorge Haddock, PhD 1981
- Tamara L. Markey, BSIE 1994, MS EngTechEd
- Dr. Kay M. Stanney, MSIE 1990, PhD 1992
- Patrick Trippel, BSIE 1984