Why Choose a Professional Master's in Industrial Engineering?
- Enhanced Employment Opportunities: The program provides students with the technical skills they would acquire in a traditional master’s program, but also develops skills needed in industry, such as leadership and management skills, professional communications, client engagement skills, and managing projects.
- Increased Earning Potential. Our alumni self-report that Purdue PMP graduates earn 20% to 140% more than their peers with a Bachelor’s degree.
- Hands-on experience working with multiple Fortune 500 companies
- Guidance and coaching from faculty with 30 years of global industrial senior management experience
- 10 month capstone projects; learn valuable business consulting skills over the course of the project
- Direct connections with corporate hiring managers, providing potential opportunities for employment
Recent Graduates of PMP
- Pathways Operations Manager, Amazon
- Operation Manager II, Applied Materials
- Functional Area Manufacturing Engineer, Intel Corporation
- Supply Chain Planner (Rotation), Micron Technology
- Commander (Major), Singapore Armed Forces
- Air Force Engineer, Singapore Armed Forces
- Solution Engineering, Salesforce
- Process Engineer, Rivian
- Supply Chain Engineer (Rotation), Arvato Bertelsmann
- Manager-Business Development, GLENTEC Engr Services