How to Apply
The Engineering Management graduate program at Purdue prepares engineers for a career in industry, by increasing technical depth in engineering while developing strong management skills. This master’s degree blends high-level engineering coursework with graduate business administration coursework to create a well-rounded engineer who is prepared for leadership positions.
The program is intended as a full-time, on-campus, residential program at Purdue University's flagship campus in West Lafayette, Indiana. Students may complete one or two courses online if they choose, typically in conjunction with industry Co-Op semesters.
Application, admission and deadline requirements are listed below.
You will start your application by creating an account with Purdue Graduate School.
The minimum requirements into any of our Engineering Management programs are:
- ABET accredited Bachelor's Degree in Engineering*
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Completed Graduate Application and fee ($60 US, $75 International) - Apply Now
- Official transcripts from every institution of higher education attended
- Academic Statement of Purpose
- Personal History Statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo scores (if applicable)
- Official GRE scores (GRE requirement waived for Purdue students and alumni. GRE optional for students and graduates of U.S. institutions.) - School Code 1631
*If you do not have an ABET-accredited engineering degree (or international equivalent) or if you have a science degree, you will need to provide proof of successful completion in the following math courses: Calculus I & II and either differential equations or linear algebra. You must provide a list of the courses (number and title) and a description or a syllabus to support the application. For the Engineering Management with Professional Practice program, applicants are required to have an ABET accredited engineering major.
NOTE: If you have already submitted an online application and now want to apply to an additional program, you must create a new application account and begin a new application. Do not use your existing PIN/user name in the user login box. Instead, please click the 'Create Account' button.
First Round: January 15
Second Round: March 15
Final Round: June 1
First Round: September 15
Second Round: October 15
|Contact Program Administrator