Undergraduate Registration Tools
Commonly Needed Resources
- Academic Policies (Basic Science Requirements, Core Course Grades, General/Technical Electives, Transfer Credit)
- BSCE Plan of Study
- Registration FAQs (Status, Windows, Time Tickets, etc.)
- Schedule of Classes (MyPurdue)
- Technical Electives (and CE web tool)
More registration resources
- Advanced Credit
- Closed CE Courses - When to take action if you need a CLOSED CE course, and what those steps are.
- Purdue Online - List of courses offered online by Purdue, as well as open enrollment courses and ICN course offerings
- Foreign Language Placement Exam Dates - Student must have signed Form 231 to take to the exam.
- Procedures for Requesting Permission to Enroll in an Upper Division Krannert Course
- Purdue Minors