CE Academic Support
Lyles Teaching Assistants Center (LTAC) – HAMP 1115
Teaching Assistant Schedule – Spring 2019
Monday - 2:30-5:30pm (Hugo), 5:00-8:00pm (Sania)
Tuesday - 12:30-4:30pm (Sania), 4:00-8:00pm (Hugo)
Wednesday - 2:30-5:30pm (Hugo), 5:00-8:00pm (Sania)
Thursday - 12:30-4:30pm (Sania), 4:00-8:00pm (Hugo)
Friday - 3:00-6:00pm (Hugo/Sania)
Assistance with Academic Issues
Academic support and resources are offered by many offices across campus. A few popular sites for CE students are:
- Continuing Education-Distance Learning – Interested in taking an online course? This is where to start your search.
- Financial Aid – The Division of Financial Aid office can provide assistance with many issues related to aid packages, loans, etc.
- Industry Opportunities & Career Placement
- Key Undergraduate Advisors – Need to discuss major or minor requirements for another program? Information on this link can help you find who to contact in undergraduate advising offices across campus.
- Purdue Transfer Credit Database – Considering taking a course elsewhere? Do your homework first to ensure how the course will transfer by searching Credit Evaluation's database of college courses that transfer to Purdue.
- Testing Center – Coordinated by the Office of the Dean of Students; click to learn more about Advanced Credit Exams, exams given by departments, CLEP, etc.
The following duties are assigned to a specific advisor. Schedule an appointment with the appropriate advisor by clicking on your desired topic below. When scheduling appointment, make certain to note the reason for your visit.
- CODO into Civil Engineering – Julie Jesiek
- Study Abroad (Semester long) – Marty Lah
- Undistributed Transfer Credit – Julie Jesiek
- Scholarships – Julie Jesiek