CE Academic Support
Lyles Teaching Assistants Center (LTAC) – HAMP 4103
Teaching Assistant Schedule – Fall 2018
Monday - 1:30-5:00pm (Sania), 4:30-8:00pm (Hugo)
Tuesday - 1:30-5:00pm (Hugo), 4:30-8:00pm (Sania)
Wednesday - 1:30-5:00pm (Sania), 4:30-8:00pm (Hugo)
Thursday - 1:30-5:00pm (Hugo), 4:30-8:00pm (Sania)
Friday - 2:00-6:00pm (Hugo/Sania)
Assistance with Academic Issues
Academic support and resources are offered by many offices across campus. A few popular sites for CE students are:
- Continuing Education-Distance Learning – Interested in taking an online course? This is where to start your search.
- Financial Aid – The Division of Financial Aid office can provide assistance with many issues related to aid packages, loans, etc.
- Industry Opportunities & Career Placement
- Key Undergraduate Advisors – Need to discuss major or minor requirements for another program? Information on this link can help you find who to contact in undergraduate advising offices across campus.
- Purdue Transfer Credit Database – Considering taking a course elsewhere? Do your homework first to ensure how the course will transfer by searching Credit Evaluation's database of college courses that transfer to Purdue.
- Testing Center – Coordinated by the Office of the Dean of Students; click to learn more about Advanced Credit Exams, exams given by departments, CLEP, etc.
The following duties are assigned to a specific advisor. Schedule an appointment with the appropriate advisor by clicking on your desired topic below. When scheduling appointment, make certain to note the reason for your visit.
Link to Krannert Scheduling assistant for both Julie Jesiek and Marty Lah (please select based on the following below): Scheduling System
- CODO into Civil Engineering – Julie Jesiek
- Study Abroad – Individual – Marty Lah
- Undistributed Transfer Credit – Julie Jesiek
- Scholarships – Julie Jesiek