|Event Date:||September 24, 2013|
You can win $20,000!
In the Purdue Student Soybean Product Innovation Competition!
Why should YOU compete?
- Competition is a unique opportunity only offered to Purdue students (looks terrific on your resume)
- Work with other students outside your major
- Show potential employers a completed product made by YOU
- Potentially change the world with your product
- Winning team will earn $20,000
- Runner-up will earn $10,000
- Every team that successfully finishes the competition will receive a completion award (last year each team member received a mini iPad)
For additional information and to register visit the web page at - https://engineering.purdue.edu/ABE/Academics/Competitions/index_html.