Agricultural and Biological Engineering is on the move
Our program is on the move in many ways:
- Our program is ranked number 1 in both graduate and undergraduate US News & World Report rankings (full disclosure – tied for number 1 undergraduate ranking).
- Five faculty members were promoted and/or granted tenure on April 6.
- Our seniors presented their senior design and capstone projects they have been working on since August on April 19.
- We recognized 7 outstanding alumni on April 19.
- We paused to say “Hail and Farewell” to the current ABE building on April 19.
- We awarded nearly $150,000 in scholarships to undergraduate students on April 19.
- Fifteen graduate students will graduate on May 11, and 98 undergraduate students will graduate on May 13.
- The Big Move (TBM) began on April 27 out of the ABE building to swing space in Lilly
- The Even Bigger Move (TEBM) begins in December 2020 when we return to a fantastic new and renovated building.
- In the spring of 2021 we will dedicate the new and renovated building and celebrate our 100th anniversary.
I think you would agree that ABE is on the move. We have an outstanding history and legacy and an even brighter future.