Academic Help and Tutoring Resources
Student Success at Purdue
We have high expectations for you at Purdue. We also know that you are up to it. The Academic Success Center has a variety of programs designed to help you meet those expectations, including
Web-based Learning Resources, Course Home Pages, and Private Tutors
The following web sites provide additional resources including practice problems and exam questions, nomenclature quizzes, and walk-through solutions.
- Visualization & Problem Solving for Chemistry: www.chem.purdue.edu/gchelp
- Walk-in tutoring available at the Chemistry Resource Room (WTHR 117) with extensive TA office hours available in WTHR 116.
- ECN Knowledge Base for C Programming: https://engineering.purdue.edu/ECN/Support/KB
- UNIX and C tutorials: https://engineering.purdue.edu/ECN/Support/KB/OS/Unix
- An index of math course pages:www.math.purdue.edu/courses/index.php
- Exam archives:www.math.purdue.edu/academic/courses/oldexams
- Tutor lists are available atwww.math.purdue.edu/academic/tutor.
- Course Homepages: http://www.physics.purdue.edu/academic-programs/courses/all_courses.php
- The Math & Physics Help Page: http://www.felderbooks.com/papers
Updated August 24, 2018