Plans of Study
- Fall 2020 - for students admitted to CEM Fall 2020 (students admitted Summer 2016 to present can opt into)
- Fall 2015 - for students admitted to CEM fall 2015
- Fall 2014 - for students admitted to CEM fall 2014
- Fall 2013 - for students admitted to CEM fall 2013
Transfer and/or CODO Information
- Welcome and Instructions – Informational video from our Director of Internships and Head Advisor
- Criteria - Pathways to transfer/codo into CEM for students starting Spring 2016 to present
Minors: BIM, EEE, MGMT
- Plan of Study with BIM Minor (PDF) - CEM degree with emphasis on Building Information Modeling for students enrolling Summer 2014 to present
- Plan of Study with MGMT Minor (PDF) - CEM degree with emphasis on Management for students enrolling Summer 2014 to present
- Foundation Course Listings - General Education class requirements (BSS, H, STS)
- FAQ - Frequently asked questions relative to CEM careers and academics
- Purdue Transfer Credit Course Equivalency Guide - Course transfer database, a excellent resource that can be used by existing students as well as students considering transfer/codo
- Distance Learning Courses - Learn away from campus if necessary 1 2
- Construction Engineering & Management From All Perspectives Brochure (PDF)
1 Please contact Purdue's Office of the Bursar for information regarding cost per credit hour.
2 Students are responsible for contacting instructors to determine the level of commitment relative to online instruction and any portion of the course that requires presence on campus or alternate locations beyond virtual attendance.
First-Year Engineering Students
If you are interested in joining the CEM program, please contact advisor Brandon Fulk to schedule a short appointment to discuss the program. Below is the basic (traditional) process and timeline for joining CEM from Purdue's First-Year Engineering program. Applications may be submitted at any time during the academic year after December 1st. However, applications are due in January for students who would like priority placement for their first internship.