Professor of Civil Engineering and Head of Construction Engineering and Management
School of Civil Engineering
550 Stadium Mall Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2051
Ph.D., Purdue University, 1994
M.S., University of Cincinnati, 1991
B.E., Nagpur University, India, 1987
Decision support systems and construction process improvement, risk assessment and strategic planning infrastructure management, international construction project cost control, construction operations analysis, simulation life cycle assessment of composite materials in construction.
- Sukumaran, Praveen, Hong, TaeHoon, Bayraktar, Mehmet Emre, and M. Hastak (2006). "Validation of a Model for Predicting Schedule Changes in Highway Work Zones-Case Studies." Paper accepted for publication in the ASCE Journal of Transportation Engineering.
- Sukumaran, Praveen, Bayraktar, Mehmet Emre, Hong, TaeHoon, and M. Hastak (2006). "Model for Analysis of Factors Effecting Construction Schedule in Highway Work Zones." Paper accepted for publication in the ASCE Journal of Transportation Engineering.
- Banerjee, D.,* Syal, M. and M. Hastak (2006). "Material Flow Based Facility Layout Analysis of Manufactured Housing Production Plant." Paper accepted for publication in the ASCE Journal of Architectural Engineering.
- Jeong, Jae, M. Hastak, and Syal, Matt. (2006). "Supply Chain Analysis and Modeling for the Manufactured Housing Industry." Paper accepted for publication in the March 2006 issue of the ASCE Journal of Urban Planning and Development.
- Bayraktar, Mehmet Emre, Cui, Quingbin, M. Hastak, and Minkarah, Issam (2006). "An Evaluation of Warranty Contracting in United States." Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering. Vol. 33, No.1 January 2006, pp1-9
- Mehrotra, N., M. Syal, and M. Hastak. (2005). "Manufactured Housing Production Layout Design." Paper scheduled for publication in the March 2005 issue of the ASCE Journal of Architectural Engineering.
For complete list . . .