Professor of Civil Engineering
Lyles School of Civil Engineering
550 Stadium Mall Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2051
Ph.D., University of Maryland, 1990
M.S.C.E., University of Maryland, 1986
B. Tech, Indian Institute of Technology, 1985
Infrastructure assessment and rehabilitation, construction automation and robotics, resource leveling/resource allocation, environmental issues in construction.
Selected Research Projects
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), Integrating Safety into the Civil and Construction Engineering Curriculum, August 2006-May 2006
- Joint Transportation Research Program, Indiana Department of Transportation, Evaluating and Ensuring Safety of Nighttime Construction and Maintenance Activities, August 2005-August 2006
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), Safety of Nighttime Construction Activities, February 2005-January 2010
- Purdue Graduate School (Special Initiatives)/Integrating Sustainability and Disaster Mitigation in Hospital and Civil Infrastructure Assets, August 2003-July 2004
- Joint Transportation Research Program, Indiana Department of Transportation/Analysis, Evaluation and Enhancement of INDOT's Utility Accommodation Policy, January 2003-October 2004
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health/Construction Safety Alliance (specific project: Development of Safer Trenching Operations, September 2001- August 2003
For complete list . . .