Yun-jou LinPh.D. Student Lyles Scool of Civil Engineering, Purdue University email@example.com
Purdue University, U.S. 2015/01~Current
· Doctor of Philosophy
· Geomatics in Civil Engineering
· Dr. Ayman Habib (Advisor)
University of Calgary, Canada 2013/06~2014/12
· Research Assistant
· Geomatics Engineering
· Dr. Steve Liang (Advisor)
· GPA: 3.85/4.0
National Central University, Taiwan (R.O.C) 2011/08~2012/07
· Master of Science
· Geo-information in Civil Engineering
· Dr. Liang-Chien Chen (Advisor)
· Progressive Searching of Roof Planes for Building Reconstruction Using Lidar Data and Aerial Imagery (Thesis)
· GPA : 4.0/4.0
National Central University, Taiwan (R.O.C.) 2007/09~2011/07
· Bachelor of Science
· Civil Engineering
· GPA : 3.89/4.0
National Central University, Taiwan (R.O.C.) 2012/08~2013/02
Full time Research Assistance
· Organized satellite image for identifying homeland islands
· Tracked the changed within the islands from homeland islands
· Vectorized digital satellite images
National Central University, Taiwan (R.O.C.) 2011/09~2012/06
· Taught a survey practices class
· Graded students
National Central University, Taiwan (R.O.C.) 2009/07~2009/09
Part-time job in Digital Photogrammetric Laboratory
l Building model reconstruction with LiDAR data and aerial imagery
l Lin, Y.J., 2010, Precise registration of Aerial Imagery and Airborne Lidar Point Clouds, College Student Participation in Research Projects from National Science Council. (Project Number 99-2815-C-008 -021-E) 2010/07~2011/02
· Chen, L.C., and Lin, Y.J., 2012. Method of Progressive Searching of Roof Planes and Roof Structure Lines Construction, Taiwan. Patent Application No. I482043
· Chen, L.C., and Lin, Y.J., 2013. Method for Searching a Roof Facet and Constructing a Building Roof Structure Line, U.S. Patent Application No. 13/939,427.
· Habib, A.+ and Lin, Y.J+*., 2016. Multi-Class Simultaneous Adaptive Segmentation and Quality Control of Point Cloud Data, Remote Sensing, 8(2), 104.
· Lin, Y.J., Benziger, R., and Habib, A., 2015. Adaptive Down Sampling of Planar Regions in Image and LiDAR-Based Point Clouds, In Proceedings of the 9th International Symposium on Mobile Mapping Technology, Dec. 9-11, Sydney, Australia.
· Lin, Y.J. and Habib, A., 2015. An Adaptive Down-sampling Strategy for Efficient Point Cloud Segmentation, In Proceedings of ASPRS 2015 Annual Conference, May 4-8, Tampa, Florida, USA.
· Lin, Y.J. and Chen, L.C., 2012. Reconstruction of Building Models with Roof Patch Classification, In Proceedings of the 33nd Asian Conference on Remote Sensing, Nov. 26-30, Pattaya, Thailand, CD-ROM.
· Lin, Y.J. and Chen, L.C., 2012, Reconstruction of Pitched Roof Buildings Using Lidar Data and Aerial Imagery, International Symposium on Remote Sensing 2012, October 10-12, Incheon, Korea, CD-ROM.
· Lin, Y.J., Chen, L.C., Liu, C.L., Lin, Y.T., and Li, S.H., 2011. Feature Integration from Airborne Imagery and LIDAR Point Clouds, Proceedings of the 32nd Asian Conference on Remote Sensing, Oct. 3-7, Taipei, Taiwan, CD-ROM.
· Lin, Y.J. and Chen, L.C., 2010. Integration of LiDAR Data and Digital Imagery For Building Reconstruction, International Symposium on Remote Sensing 2010, October 27-29, Jeju, Korea, CD-ROM.
· 2011, College Student Research Creativity Award from National Science Council
· 2010, Scholarship of Chinese Society of Photogrammetry & Remote Sensing
· 2009-2010, Presidential Award in the first semester from National Central University
· 2008-2009, Presidential Award in the second semester from National Central University
· 2008-2009, Presidential Award in the first semester from National Central University
· 2007-2008, Presidential Award in the second semester from National Central University