2015-16 Faculty Awards Voting
As a student in the School of Civil Engineering, you are eligible to vote on one or several of the teaching awards presented annually to our outstanding faculty members. Currently three awards are open for nomination/voting:
- Harold Munson Award
- Best faculty teacher of any courses in Civil Engineering.
- Junior, senior, and graduate students are eligible to vote.
- Roy E. and Myrna Wansik Award
- Best faculty teacher of core undergraduate courses.
- All Civil Engineering undergraduate students are eligible to vote.
- Ross Judson Buck '07 Memorial Award
- Best faculty undergraduate counselor.
- Only seniors are eligible to vote.
NOTE: If your accounts are coordinated, you can also use your Purdue Career Account login and password.
To check whether your accounts are coordinated or to learn more about your Mailhub account/Directory entry, click on the following button.[ Need help? ]