The Division of Construction Engineering and Management is recognized worldwide for its standard of excellence and significant contributions to the profession. We are educating the next generation of industry leaders. Our internship program ensures that our students are equipped for the future with skills and specializations demanded by the job market.
Your support can help us with these efforts. We have set up the Spirit of CEM Fund to provide unrestricted support to our programs, which gives us maximum flexibility to achieve our goals.
Your corporate partnership with the Division of Construction Engineering and Management will support:
The student experience
- Student groups such as Beta Tau and Construction Engineers of the Future
- Community service projects
- Senior design projects
- Internship program
- Development of new courses
- Technology upgrades
- Visiting lecturers and guest speakers
Faculty recruitment and retention
- Early career faculty development
- Funding for national and international conference travel and participation
Student recruitment efforts
- Participation in campus events
CEM students will benefit from your company's participation in a variety of ways. Students learn about career opportunities, are educated about the breadth of the industry, and gain increased understanding of the practical application of the curriculum. Connections with our corporate partners allow us to refer students to industry representatives for career and academic advice.
$3,000 Corporate Sponsorship
Companies interested in becoming a corporate sponsor may make their donation here. A company's one-time or annual donation of $3,000 will:
- Allow us to better prepare students for future employment and leadership
- Allow us to continue to improve our services and facilities
- Create new opportunities for seminars and student access to industry
- Help us keep in closer contact with sponsor companies through internship visits, alumni events, etc.
Annual Corporate Sponsors
We are ever grateful to the corporate sponsors who give to our program year after year.