2022 CESAC Career Fair - Register Here
Thursday, October 13th: In-person career fair, COREC, 9 am – 3 pm
Tuesday, October 18th: Virtual career fair, Career Fair+, 1 pm – 5 pm
- Broadening your experiences is an important step for any student in Civil Engineering, and gaining that experience through summer internships or full time employment can be one of the most rewarding ways.
- This site was created to match students and potential employers with opportunities that allow both to explore these experiences.
- Students can post resumes, view information about active companies with open positions, and sign-up, online, for on campus interviews conducted by these companies.
- Companies can then review student resumes and view active interview schedules and set up on-campus interviews.
- Take a few moments to create an account and explore the site. Editing your account can be done at any time through the account management section. If you have any questions about your account you can email firstname.lastname@example.org at anytime.
Thank you to our ExCEL Corporate Sponsors:
For information about website sponsorship, please contact Kathy Heath (email@example.com)