Did you have a great teacher or graduate mentor in the College of Agriculture at Purdue? Then consider nominating them for the College of Agriculture Outstanding Graduate Mentor and Teaching Award!
NAME OF THE AWARD
Outstanding Graduate Mentor and Teacher Award (Purdue College of Agriculture)
Nominees must demonstrate sustained and significant contributions to graduate education through activities that demonstrate
- a record of excellence in teaching, mentoring, coaching, and developing graduate students
- a commitment to the long-term professional development of graduate students
- evidence of innovation and creativity that enhances the graduate experience
Previous recipients of this award are not eligible to be nominated.
Nomination documents: (12 pt minimum, Times New Roman Font, at least 1” margins)
- A cover sheet with nominee’s name, contact information
- Nominee’s reflection on involvement in various aspects of graduate education (1-2 pages); this section would include, but is not be limited to, innovations in graduate teaching, mentoring, and administrative service towards graduate education and include scholarship of teaching & learning, if applicable.
- Letters of support from: Three letters from either past or current students (~1 page each)
Recipients will receive $2500 in S&E money plus a plaque. The recipient is eligible for further consideration for the Purdue Graduate School Faculty Mentor award.
October 31st, 2018 11:59 PM
Word format is preferred
Send nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org