The objectives of the Agricultural & Biological Engineering Graduate Student Association (ABE-GSA) at Purdue University are to foster a sense of community among ABE graduate students through organized social activities, philanthropy events, mentoring, and professional development programs. Discover more on the About Us page or the Activities pages, and check out news on the Blog!
Upcoming Events (Students: check your emails for details!)
- May Birthday Bash
- April 25: ABE-GSA Officer Elections
- April 26: Spring birthday bash
- April 24: PD Seminar
- April 19: Movie Night and ABE-GSA Mentoring Awards
- April 19: 12pm ABE-GSA Town hall
- April 13: Engineering Formal
- April 1-12: College of Ag Food Drive
- April 6th: Springfest
- March 25, 26, 27: ABE, ESE Sustainability Events
- March 22: Spring Equinox Talent Showcase (submit by March 1)
- March 4: 12:30PM: Work/Life balance seminar
- Feb 20 12-1pm: Networking PD Seminar, LILLY 3102
- Feb 16: “Love is Sweet” Philanthropy Event
- Feb 7-8th: Recruitment events
- Feb 5: PD Seminar
- Feb 3rd: Superbowl Party
- Jan 31: Chinese New Year
- Jan 28 3-4 Hanna Community Center Tutoring
See Photos for pictures of past events!
Current Grad Students:
Do you have comments, concerns, or suggestions on how ABE-GSA can better serve you? Please click here to leave your feedback or suggestions!