The objectives of the Agricultural & Biological Engineering Graduate Student Association (ABE-GSA) at Purdue University are to foster a sense of community among ABE graduate students through organized social activities, philanthropy events, mentoring, and professional development programs. Discover more on the About Us page or the Activities pages, and check out news on the Blog!
Upcoming Events (Students: check your emails for details!)
- Fall Cookout
- Oct 16 11:30-1:30PM ARMS: Health and Wellness Fair
- Sept 28: September/August Birthday Bash
- Sept 28: Mentor/Mentee scavenger hunt
- Sept 6 12pm-1pm: “From ABE to Diplomacy”
- August 31st 7:00PM: New ABE Grad Student Social/Callout @9Irish
- August 30th: Welcome Back Picnic at ADM
- August 11th: ABE-GSA Canoeing Trip
- August 8th: PD Seminar-“Job Hunting Skills for International Graduate Students”
- July 27 2-3pm Lilly 2400: July Birthday Bash
- July 7th: Summer Hiking Trip to Shades State Park
- June 29, 2-3pm, LILLY 2400: June Birthday Bash
- May 30th: May Birthday Bash
- April 28th: ABE GSA Spring Cookout at Happy Hollow Park
- April 14th: Springfest
- April 11th: ABE GSA Elections-Congratulations New Board!
- April 6th: Movie Night
- March 23rd: Beat your stress with Dance Event
- March 21st: PD Seminar by Dr. Mung Chiang (Dean of the College of Engineering)
- March 5th: PD Seminar by Dr. Linda Mason (Dean of the Graduate School)
- March 5th: Soup Kitchen Volunteer Event
- Feb 8th: 5th ABE Graduate Industrial Research Symposium
See Photos for pictures of past events!
Current Grad Students:
Do you have comments, concerns, or suggestions on how ABE-GSA can better serve you? Please click here to leave your feedback or suggestions!