The objectives of the Agricultural & Biological Engineering Graduate Student Association (ABE-GSA) at Purdue University are to foster a sense of community among ABE graduate students through organized social activities and professional development programs. Discover more on the About Us page or the Activities pages, and check out news on the Blog!
Upcoming Events (Students: check your emails for details!)
- Wed 4/20 at Noon: Professional Development Seminar in ABE 301
- Four relatively new faculty – Drs. Solomon, Jin, Saraswat, Singh – will give brief research overviews. Lunch will be provided. See flyer: New Faculty Seminar 042016
- Wed 4/20 at 5:30 pm: ABE-GSA Officer Elections in ABE 205
- Thur 4/21 Undergrad Capstone Poster Judging (ADM, 1:00 – 4:00pm)
- If you’re available for the entire 3 hour session, please click here to sign up. Lunch will be provided starting at Noon in ADM 145. You can judge one of the following categories: Environmental Engg., Vehicle Engg./Manu- facturing, Electronics/Precision, Machine Systems/Safety, Biological Engg.
- Contact Rachel (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions!
- Mon 4/25 at Noon: Outdoor Fitness Class with Dance & Yoga, lunch after
- April Birthday Bash – April 29th at 3:30pm in ABE 301
- Sat 5/7 – Hiking in Hoosier Forest – link to sign up – check your emails!
Current Grad Students:
Do you have comments or suggestions on how ABE-GSA can better serve you?
Please click here to leave your feedback or suggestions!