Professor and Fehsenfeld Family Head, Environmental and Ecological Engineering, Chair of Seminar Committee
Personal Web Sitehttp://web.ics.purdue.edu/~jwsuther/
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering,
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1987
- M.S., Industrial Engineering,
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1982
- B.S., Industrial Engineering,
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1980
- Duflou, J. R., J. W. Sutherland, D. Dornfeld, C. Herrmann, J. Jeswiet, S. Kara, M. Hauschild, and K. Kellens, “Towards Energy and Resource Efficient Manufacturing: A Processes and Systems Approach,” CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 61/2, 2012, pp. 587-609.
- Haapala, K.R., A.V. Catalina, M.L. Johnson, J.W. Sutherland, “Development and Application of Models for Steelmaking and Casting Environmental Performance,” ASME J. of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, Vol. 134/5, Oct. 2012, CID-051013.
- Ortegon, K., L. F. Nies, J. W. Sutherland, “Preparing for End of Service Life of Wind Turbines,” J. of Cleaner Production, Vol. 39, Jan. 2013, pp. 191-199.