Federal and State Legislation Opinions
- Opinion (February 12, 2019), U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Comment to the National Primary Drinking Water Regulations: Proposed Lead and Copper Rule Revisions, Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-OW-2017-0300.
- Opinion (February 11, 2019), State of Oregon, Indiana House of Representatives, House Water Committee, House Bill 4043 pertaining to water piping decisions for drinking water infrastructure.
- Opinion (January 2015), State of Indiana, Indiana Senate, Environmental Affairs Committee, Senate Bill 312, Tank Registration and Water Threat Minimization Act.
Camp Fire Disaster Opinions
- Opinion (June 16, 2019) to the California Governor's Office of Emergency Services and State Water Resources Control Board about the plumbing testing guidance issued June 14, 2019
- Opinion (March 26, 2019) to the California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services (CalOES) Camp Fire Water Task Force describing considerations for decontaminating high-density polyethylene (HDPE) services lines by flushing
- Opinion (March 24, 2019) to the California Governor's Office of Operations of Emergency Services (CalOES) with respect to their need for clarity on Camp Fire Waste handling
- Opinion (March 11, 2019) to the State Water Resources Control Board with respect to their decisions regarding drinking water Camp Fire response and recovery
- Opinion (February 20, 2019) describing recommendations for agencies responding to the Camp Fire drinking water contamination