Welcome to Hosseini Lab
The central theme of our group research is investigation of strong quantum interaction of light with real and artificial atoms and its role in quantum optical communication, computation and sensing. We work towards developing a hybrid and scalable platform for future quantum optical technologies.
• Yiheng Duan, Mahdi Hosseini, Kristin M. Beck, Vladan Vuletić, “Heralded Interaction Control between Quantum Systems” arXiv:1909.12826 [quant-ph] (2019)
• Arindam Nandi, Xiaodong Jiang, Dongmin Pak, Daniel Perry, Kyunghun Han, Edward S Bielejec, Yi Xuan, Mahdi Hosseini, “Loss suppression by engineering atomic geometries in silicon photonics” arXiv:1902.08898 [physics.app-ph] (2019).
• Xiaodong Jiang, Dongmin Pak, Arindam Nandi, Yi Xuan, Mahdi Hosseini, "Rare Earth-implanted Lithium Niobate: Properties and On-chip Integration" Appl. Phys. Letts. 115, 071104 (2019).
• Keiichiro Furuya, Mahdi Hosseini, "Memory-based probabilistic noiseless amplification of coherent states", arXiv:1902.07350 [quant-ph] (2019).
• H Habibi, M Ghanaatshoar, M Hosseini, "Feedback induced spin-phonon polaron", J Opt. Soc. Am. B vol.36, No.3 pp596 (2019).
• Xiaodong Jiang, Arindam Nandi, Dongmin Pak and Mahdi Hosseini, “Optomechanical Frequency Comb Memory”, Opt. Letts. vol.43 Issue 20 pp.4973-4976 (2018).