Welcome to Hosseini Lab
The central theme of our group research is investigation of strong quantum interaction of light with real and artificial atoms and its role in quantum optical communication, computation and sensing. We work towards developing a hybrid and scalable platform for future quantum optical technologies.
• Arindam Nandi, Xiaodong Jiang, Dongmin Pak, Daniel Perry, Kyunghun Han, Edward S Bielejec, Yi Xuan, Mahdi Hosseini, “Controlling light emission by engineering atomic geometries in silicon photonics” Opt. Lett. 45 (7) 1631-1634 (2020).
• Keiichiro Furuya, Arindam Nandi, Mahdi Hosseini, "Controlling Dissipation through Design of Hybrid Atomic-Photonic Resonances", Opt. Mat. Exp 10, 577-587 (2020).
• Yiheng Duan, Mahdi Hosseini, Kristin M. Beck, Vladan Vuletić, “Heralded Interaction Control between Quantum Systems”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 124, 223602 (2020).
• Xiaodong Jiang, Josiah Rudge, and Mahdi Hosseini, "Superconducting Levitation of a mg-Scale Cavity Mirror", Appl. Phys. Lett. 116, 244103 (2020).
• Xiaodong Jiang, Dongmin Pak, Arindam Nandi, Yi Xuan, Mahdi Hosseini, "Rare Earth-implanted Lithium Niobate: Properties and On-chip Integration" Appl. Phys. Letts. 115, 071104 (2019).