Welcome to Hosseini Lab
The central theme of our group research is investigation of strong quantum interaction of light with real and artificial atoms and its role in quantum optical communication, computation and sensing. We work towards developing a hybrid and scalable platform for future quantum optical technologies.
• Dongmin Pak, Haechan An, Arindam Nandi, Xiaodong Jiang, Yi Xuan, Mahdi Hosseini, “Ytterbium-implanted photonic resonators based on thin film lithium niobate", J. of Appl. Phys. 128, 084302 (2020).
• Arindam Nandi, Xiaodong Jiang, Dongmin Pak, Daniel Perry, Kyunghun Han, Edward S Bielejec, Yi Xuan, Mahdi Hosseini, “Controlling light emission by engineering atomic geometries in silicon photonics” Opt. Lett. 45 (7) 1631-1634 (2020).
• Keiichiro Furuya, Arindam Nandi, Mahdi Hosseini, "Control of atomic geometry and its effect on photon generation and storage [Invited]", Opt. Mat. Exp. 10, 577-587 (2020).
• Yiheng Duan, Mahdi Hosseini, Kristin M. Beck, Vladan Vuletić, “Heralded Interaction Control between Quantum Systems”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 124, 223602 (2020).
• Xiaodong Jiang, Josiah Rudge, and Mahdi Hosseini, "Superconducting Levitation of a mg-Scale Cavity Mirror", Appl. Phys. Lett. 116, 244103 (2020).
• Haechan An, Zechuan Yin, Chandler Mitchell, Abbas Semnani, Amir Hajrasouliha, Mahdi Hosseini "Nanodiamond ensemble based temperature measurement in living cells and its limitations" Measur. Sci. and Tech. (2020).