Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering and Environmental and Ecological Engineering, Chair of Space and Facilities Committee
Personal Web Sitehttps://engineering.purdue.edu/~fzhao/
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan, 2005
- M.S., Electrical Engineering Systems, University of Michigan, 2001
- M.E., Thermal Engineering, Tsinghua University, 1996
- B.S., Environmental Engineering, Thermal Engineering, Tsinghua University, 1993
- Quantifying the water inventory of machining processes, Zhao, Fu; Ogaldez, Jonathan; Sutherland, John W.; CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology, 2012.
- Life cycle assessment of potential biojet fuel production in the United States, Agusdinata, Datu B; Zhao, Fu; Ileleji, Klein; Delaurentis, Dan; Environmental Science and Technology, v 45, n 21, p 9133-9143, November 1, 2011.
- Integration of sustainability into early design through the function impact matrix, Devanathan, Srikanth; Ramanujan, Devarajan; Bernstein, William Z.; Zhao, Fu; Ramani, Karthik; Journal of Mechanical Design, Transactions of the ASME, v 132, n 8, p 0810041-0810048, August 2010.