Professor of Civil Engineering and Environmental and Ecological Engineering, Chair of Awards Committee
Personal Web Sitehttp://engineering.purdue.edu/~hua/
- Ph.D., Environmental Science and Engineering, California Institute of Technology, 1995
- M.S., Environmental Science and Engineering, California Institute of Technology, 1992
- B.A., Biochemistry, University of California, Berkeley, 1990
- Kuo, Y-M., Sepulveda, Sepulveda, M.S., Sutton, T.M., Ochoa-Acuna, H.G., Muir, A. M., Miller, B., Hua, I., Bioaccumulation and biotransformation of decabromodiphenyl ether and effects on daily growth in juvenile lake whitefish (Coregonus clupeaformis), Ecotoxicology, published on-line December 22, 2009. DOI 10.1007/s10646-009-0451-x.
- Nienow, A.; Hua, I.; Poyer, I.; Bezares-Cruz, J.C.; Jafvert, C., A Multifactor Statistical Analysis of the H2O2 Enhanced Photodegradation of Nicotine and Phosphamidon, Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research, 48(8),pp. 395 3963, 2009.
- Bezares-Cruz, J., Jafvert, C., Hua, I., Solar Photodecomposition of Decabromodiphenyl Ether: Products and Quantum Yield, Environmental Science and Technology, 8(15), pp. 4149 -4156, 2004.