Assistant Professor of Civil Engineering and Environmental and Ecological Engineering
- Ph.D., Environmental Engineering,
Georgia Institute of Technology, 2008
- B.S., Chemical Engineering,
Washington University in St. Louis, 2002
- Shah, A.D., Dai, N., Mitch, W.A. (2013) “Application of Ultraviolet, Ozone, and Advanced Oxidation Treatments to Washwaters to Destroy Nitrosamines, Nitramines, Amines, and Aldehydes formed during Amine-based Carbon Capture”, Environ. Sci. Technol., 47, 2799-2808.
- Shah, A.D., S. Krasner, C.F.T. Lee, U. von Gunten, W.A. Mitch (2012) “Trade-offs in Disinfection Byproduct Formation Associated with Precursor Preoxidation for Control of N-Nitrosodimethylamine,” Environ. Sci. Technol, 46, 4809-4818.
- Shah, A.D., W.A. Mitch (2012) “Halonitroalkane, Halonitriles, Haloamides, and N-Nitrosamines: A Critical Review of N-Nirogenous Disinfection Byproduct (N-DBP) Formation Pathways,” Environ. Sci. Technol, 46, 119-131.