Undergraduate Registration Tools
Commonly Needed Resources
- EEE Plan of Study
- EEE Selectives
- EEE Registration Newsletter-Spring 2018
EEE Faculty Mentor Form:
Download writeable PDF; Chrome recommended. Make sure you have most recent Adobe Acrobat.
- General Elective Policy (for students entering in or after Fall 2014)
- Individual Research Proposal form (for EEE 49800)
- EPICS, GEP/GDT and Study Abroad Short Course Credit Limit Policy
- Transfer Credit Limit Policy
- Course Substitution Approval Request Form
- EEE Selectives Approval Policy
- Schedule of Classes (MyPurdue)
- myPurduePlan Instructional Videos
- Registration FAQs (Time Tickets Windows, etc.)
- How to Register using Scheduling Assistant
- Override Contact Guide & Departmental Contact lists
More registration resources
- Distance Learning - List of courses offered online by Purdue, as well as ICN course offerings
- Purdue Transfer Credit Course Equivalency Guide
- Minor in Environmental Politics and Policy
- Minor in Innovation & Transformational Change
- Minor in Natural Resources and Environmental Science
- Minor in Sustainable Engineering
- Minor in Sustainable Environments
- Peace Corps Prep certificate
- Cornerstone certificate
- List of Minors offered at Purdue- check your catalog entry term
- Procedures for Requesting Permission to Enroll in an Upper Division Krannert Courses
- Foreign Language Placement Exam Dates - Student must have signed Form 231 from advisor to take the exam
- Purdue Testing Center – Advanced credits exams, etc.
Regional Campus Visits for Summer 2017 - Representatives from the following campuses will be available at West Lafayette to assist with the 2017 summer session registration for those students who plan to attend their respective campuses this summer. Location will be the East Foyer in Stewart Center. Dates and times are subject to change.
Purdue Northwest: Thursday, March 9 - 10:00am to 5pm; East Foyer in Stewart Center. Student wishing to enroll in Summer 2017 courses offered at Purdue University Northwest, Hammond and/or Westville locations, must complete a “Regional Campus Transfer Summer Only” application. The application is available via the following Web site: www.pnw.edu.
IPFW: TBD; contact direct.
IUPUI: Not participating; those with questions about IUPUI should contact Scott McIntyre at firstname.lastname@example.org.