Digital health, or digital healthcare, is a broad, multidisciplinary concept that includes concepts from an intersection between technology and healthcare. Digital health applies digital transformation to the healthcare field, incorporating software, hardware and services. Our team will work on projects concerning development of mobile and web-based digital health software solutions that can improve community health for distinct clients. The key functionalities include data self-reporting for customer health assessment and dashboard design for provider workforce planning. Current target contexts are community paramedicine and home health.
- Relevant fields: physiological and behavioral assessment, statistical machine learning, cloud computing, organizational psychology, service system optimization
- Prerequisite knowledge, skills, courses
- Some mobile/web app design and development experience
- Some database programming experience
- Basic data mining/machine learning courses
Spring 2022: Thursdays 2:00-3:50 pm, EE 013
Summer 2022: TBA