Employer Registration for Co-Op Days: February 12 & 13, 2013
During the 2013 Spring Semester, prospective Co-Op students will be applying for Co-Op positions that will begin in the Summer or Fall Sessions for 2013. It is not recommended to interview these students for positions that will begin in the Spring Session for 2014.
On-campus interviews for internships will not be scheduled during Co-Op Days, but can be arranged after March 4, 2013. Interview schedules are arranged by matching employer requests and student interest.
Co-Op Days 2013 Registration:
* $350 per Schedule/Table through midnight Dec. 16, 2012
* $450 per Schedule/Table after Dec. 16, 2012
* No registrations accepted after Jan. 3, 2013
Overview of Co-Op Days
* $100 cancellation fee. No refunds for cancellations after Feb. 1, 2013
Industrial Advisory Council Agenda - PPIAC (AGENDA "TENTATIVE")
Please click on the titles below for additional information:
* Feb. 11th 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Purdue Memorial Union Ballrooms
* Both 5-session and 3-session
* Tuesday, February 12th and/or Wednesday, Feb. 13th
* Up to 13 students with 30 minutes for each interview, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
* Employers should respond to students by March 3, 2013
* $100 processing fee (for referrals)
* SKYPE Interviews $50/hour - up to 8 interviews (available on Wed., 2/13/2013 ONLY)
* On-campus (Other interviews)
* Hotel Listings
* F-1 Students
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BECOME A SPONSOR FOR THE PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE PROGRAMS?
FIND OUT HOW HERE!!