Autonomy Degree Requirements
30 credit hours:
- ACS Core Courses (9 credits)
- Major Courses (9 credits)
- Professional Skills Courses (9 credits) - up to 6 of the professional skills course credits may be project course with a participating faculty member in the major area
- ACS Elective Courses (3 credits)
Students must take 9 credits of ACS Core Courses consisting of the following:
- 1 Autonomy course (3 credits) for Robotics or IoT majors
- 1 Robotics course (3 credits) for Autonomy or IoT majors
- 1 IoT course (3 credits) for Robotics or Autonomy majors
- 1 Applied Math course (3 credits) for all Robotics, Autonomy, and IoT majors
Major Courses are to be chosen from the following designated Robotics, Autonomy, and IoT course lists. The Major Course credits must be from the same designated major course list.
In each Major Course list, there are major courses denoted with an asterisk (*) to indicate that it qualifies as a Professional Skills course. At least 9 credits must be taken from Major courses designated as Professional Skills courses.
The same course cannot be counted in more than once to fulfil the major degree requirements. Students must choose one designate for the course in their study plan.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Autonomy Major Course List