(112) V. Saravade, Z. Manzoor, A. M. Corda, C. Zhou, I. Ferguson, and N. Lu (2021) "Optical and Structural Properties of Manganese‐Doped Zinc Oxide Grown by Metal‐Organic Chemical Vapor Deposition", Advanced Optical Materials, 210096.
(111) G. Han, Y. Sun, Y. Feng, G. Lin, N. Lu "Machine Learning Regression Guided Thermoelectric Materials Discovery - A Review", ES Materials & Manufacturing, 2021.
(110) Y.F. Su, G. Han, C. Huang, T. Nantung, N. Lu (2021) "Trial Field Implementation of Piezoelectric Sensing Technique for In-place Concrete Evaluation", ACI Materials Journal, 118, p. 147.
(109) S. Ma, C. Huang, P. Baah, T. Nantung, N. Lu "The influence of water-to-cement ratio and superabsorbent polymers (SAPs) on solid-like behaviors of fresh cement pastes", Construction & Building Materials, 275, 122160, 2021.
(108) G. Han, Y. Su, T. Nantung, N. Lu, (2020), " Mechanism for using piezoelectric sensor to monitor strength gain process of cementitious materials with the temperature effect", Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, November 2020.
(107) Y.F. Su, C. Huang, H. Jeong, T. Nantung, J. Olek, P. Baah, N. Lu "Autogenous healing performance of internal curing agent-based self-healing cementitious composite", Cement and Concrete Composites, 114, 103825, 2020.
(106) Z. Kong, N. Lu, (2020), " Improved Method to Determine Young's Modulus for Concrete Cylinder Using Electromechanical Spectrum: Principle and Validation", Journal of Aerospace Engineering, 33, 04020079.
(105) Y.F. Su, G. Han, Z. Kong, T. Nantung, N. Lu (2020), "Embeddable Piezoelectric Sensors for Strength Gain Monitoring of Cementitious Materials: The Influence of Coating Materials", Engineered Science, 2020, 11, 66-75.
(104) Z. Manzoor, V. Saravade, A. M. Corda, I. Ferguson and N. Lu (2020) "Optical and Structural Properties of Nickel Doped Zinc Oxide Grown by Metal Organic Chemical Vapor Deposition (MOCVD) at Different Reaction Chamber Conditions", ES Materials & Manufacturing, 8, pp.31-35.
(103) M. Sprinkel, C. Greer, S. P, Shan, R. Meininger, J. Kevern, P. Hou, K. Khayat, N. Lu,et.al, (2020) "Transportation Research Board’s Influence on Concrete in Transportation Infrastructure", TRB, Centennial Papers.
(102) Q. Jiang, N. Lu (2020) " COVID-19: From Crude Oil to Medical Mask", ES Material & Manufacturing., Volume 7, pp. 1-3.
(101) Y.F. Su, G. Han, T. Nantung, N. Lu (2020), "Novel methodology on direct extraction of the strength information from cementitious materials using piezo-sensor based electromechanical impedance (EMI) method", Construction and Building Materials., Volume 259, 119848.
(100) Witkoske, Z. Tong, Y. Feng, X. Ruan, M. Lundstrom, N. Lu (2020) "The use of strain and grain boundaries to tailor phonon transport properties: A first-principles study of 2H-phase CuAlO2. II", Journal of Applied Physic., Volume 127, 115108.
(99) Q. Hao, N. Yang, X. Ruan, N. Lu (2019) "Editorial: Energy Transport for Nanostructured Materials", Front. Energy Res. doi: 10.3389/fenrg.2019.00109
(98) Z. Zhang, J. Zhang, S. Li, J. Liu, M Dong, Y. Li, N. Lu, S. Lei, J. Tang, J. Fan, Z. Guo (2019) "Effect of graphene liquid crystal on dielectric properties of polydimethylsiloxane nanocomposites", Composites Part B, 176, 107338
(97) R. Starko-Bowes, x. Wang, Z. Xu, S. Pramanik, N. Lu, T. Li, Z. Jacob (2019) "High-Temperature Polaritons in Ceramic Nanotube Antennas", Nano Letters, DOI: 10.1021/acs.nanolett.9b03059
(96) W. Dong, W. Li, N. Lu, F. Qu, K. Vessalas, D. Sheng (2019) "Piezoresistive behaviours of cement-based sensor with carbon black subjected to various temperature and water content", Composites Part B, 178,107488
(95) Y.F. Su, G. Han, A. Amran, T. Nantung, N. Lu (2019) "Instantaneo"s monitoring the early age properties of cementitious materials using PZT-based electromechanical impedance (EMI) technique", Construction and Building Materials, 225, 340-347
(94) Y. Feng, V. Saravade, T.F. Chung, Y. Dong, H. Zhou, B. Kucukgok, I. T. Ferguson, N. Lu (2019) "Strain-stress study of AlxGa1−xN/ AlN heterostructures on c-plane sapphire and related optical properties", Scientific Reports, 9: 10172
(93) H. Ning, N. Lu, A. Hassen, K. Chawla, M. Selim, S. Pillay (2019) "A review of Long fibre-reinforced thermoplastic or long fibre thermoplastic (LFT) composites", International Materials Reviews, 1-25
(92) T. Liang, L. Qi, Z. Ma, Z. Xiao, Y. Wang, H. Liu, J. Zhang, Z. Guo, C. Liu, W. Xie, T. Ding, N. Lu (2019) " Experimental study on thermal expansion coefficient of composite multilayered flaky gun propellants", Composites Part B, 166, pp. 428-435
(91) X. Gong, Y. Liu, Y. Wang, Z. Xie, Q. Dong, M. Dong, H. Liu, Q. Shao, N. Lu, V. Murugadoss, T. Ding, Z. Guo (2019) " Amino graphene oxide/dopamine modified aramid fibers: Preparation, epoxy nanocomposites and property analysis", Polymer, 168, pp. 131-137
(90) J. Chen, W. Xu, H. Zuo, X. Wu, J. E, T. Wang, F. Zhang, N. Lu (2019) " System development and environmental performance analysis of a solardriven supercritical water gasification pilot plant for hydrogen production using life cycle assessment approach", Energy Conversion and Management, 184, pp. 60-73
(89) D. Jiang, V. Murugadoss, Y. Wang, J. Lin, T. Ding, Z. Wang, Q. Shao, C. Wang, H. Liu, N. Lu, R. Wei, A. Subramania, Z. Guo (2019) " Electromagnetic Interference Shielding Polymers and Nanocomposites - A Review", Polymer Reviews, 59 (2), 280-337
(88) E. Witkoske, D. Guzman, Y. Feng, A. Strachan, M. Lundstrom, N. Lu (2019) " The use of strain to tailor electronic thermoelectric transport properties: A first principles study of 2H-phase CuAlO2", Journal of Applied Physics, 125 (8), 082531
(87) H. Ning, S. Pillay, N. Lu, S. Zainuddin, Y. Yan (2019) " Natural fiber-reinforced high-density polyethylene composite hybridized with ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene", Jounal of Composite Materials, 53 (15), 2119-2129
(86) M. Idrees, S. Batool, J. Kong, Q. Zhuang, H. Liu, Q. Shao, N. Lu, Y. Feng, E. Wujcik, Q. Gao, T. Ding, R. Wei, Z. Guo (2019) " Polyborosilazane derived ceramics-nitrogen sulfur dual doped graphene nanocomposite anode for enhanced lithium ion batteries", Elctrochimica Acta, 296, pp. 925-937
(85) Y. Feng, A. Elquist, Y. Zhang, K. Gao, I. Ferguson, A. Tzempeliko, N. Lu (2019) " Temperature Dependent Thermoelectric Properties of Cuprous Delafossite Oxides", Composites Part B, 156, pp.108-112
(84) E.Ghafari, N. Lu (2019) " Self-polarized electrospun polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) nanofiber for sensing applications", Composites Part B: Engineering, 160, pp. 1-9
(83) W. Deng, T. Kang, H. Liu, J. Zhang, N. Wang, N. Lu, Y. Ma, A. Umar, Z. Guo (2018) " Potassium Hydroxide Activated and Nitrogen Doped Graphene with Enhanced Supercapacitive Behavior", Science of Advanced Materials, 10, pp. 937-949
(82) Q. Hao, N. Lu (2018) " Endless Frontiers — When Materials and Manufacturing Come Together", ES Materials & Manufacturing, 1, pp.1-2
(81) Y. Feng, E. Witkoske, E. S Bell, Y. Wang, A. Tzempelikos, I.T. Ferguson, N. Lu (2018) " Advanced Metal Oxides and Nitrides Thermoelectric Materials for Energy Harvesting", ES Materials & Manufacturing, 1,pp.13-20
(80) F. Cao, H. Zhang, H. Zhou, N. Lu (2018) " Transient Performance Analysis of the Solar Optical Guide Lighting System in Building Groups", Energies, 11, pp. 2898
(79) Y. Ma, M. Ma, X. Yin, Q. Shao, N. Lu, Y. Feng, Y. Lu, E. Wujcik, X. Mai, C. Wang, Z. Guo (2018) " Tuning polyaniline nanostructures via end group substitutions and their morphology dependent electrochemical performances", Polymer, 156, pp. 128-135
(78) Y.F. Su, R. Kotian, N. Lu (2018) "Energy Harvesting Potential Of Bendable Concrete using Polymer Based Piezoelectric Generator", Composites Part B: Engineering, 153, pp. 124-129
(77) L. Lv, J. Liu, C. Liang, J. Gu, H. Liu, C. Liu, Y. Lu, K., Sun, R. Fan, N. Wang, N. Lu, Z. Guo, E. Wujcik (2018) " An Overview of Electrically Conductive Polymer Nanocomposites toward Electromagnetic Interference Shielding", Eng. Sci., 2, 26-42
(76) E. Ghafari, Y. Yuan, C.Wu, T. Nantung, N. Lu (2018) " Evaluation the compressive strength of the cement paste blended with supplementary cementitious materials using a piezoelectric-based sensor", Construction and Building Materials, 171, 504-510
(75) F. Cao, Q. Wei , H. Liu , N. Lu, L. Zhao, L. Guo (2018) " Development of the direct solar photocatalytic water splitting system for hydrogen production in Northwest China: Design and evaluation of photoreactor", Renewable Energy, 121, 153-163
(74) Y. Wang, C. Zhou, A.M. Elquist, A. Ghods, V.G. Saravade, N. Lu, I. Ferguson (2018) (Invited) " A review of earth abundant ZnO-based materials for thermoelectric and photovoltaic applications", Proceedings of SPIE: Oxide-based Materials and Devices IX, 105331R; doi: 10.1117/12.2302467
(73) Q. Wang, J. Jones, N. Lu, R. Johnson, H. Ning, S. Pillay (2017) " Development and characterization of high-performance kenaf fiber–HDPE composites", Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites, pp. 0731684417739127
(72) C. Zhou, A. Ghods, V. G Saravade, P. V Patel, K. L Yunghans, C. Ferguson, Y. Feng, B. Kucukgok, N. Lu, I. T Ferguson (2017) " Review-- The Current and Emerging Applications of the III-Nitrites", ECS Journal of Solid State Science and Technology, 6(12): Q149-Q156
(70) E. Ghafari, X. Jiang, N Lu (2017) "Surface Morphology and Beta-phase Formation of Single Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) Composite Nanofibers", Adv. Compos. Hybrid Mater., https://doi.org/10.1007/s42114-017-0016-z.
(69) Y. Li, X. Wu, J. Song, J. Li, Q. Shao, N, Cao, N, Lu, Z, Guo (2017) " Reparation of recycled acrylonitrile- butadiene-styrene by pyromellitic dianhydride: Reparation performance evaluation and property analysis", Polymer, 124, 41-47.
(68) C. Zhou, A. Ghods, V. G. Saravade, P. V. Patel, K. L. Yunghans, C. Ferguson, Y. Feng, X. Jiang, B. Kucukgok, N. Lu, I. Ferguson (2017) " (Invited) The III-Nitrites as a Universal Compound Semiconductor Material: A Review", ECS Transactions, 6, 3-21.
(67) Y. Feng, X. Jiang, E. Ghafari, B. Kucukgok, C. Zhang, I. Ferguson, N. Lu(2018) "Metal Oxides for Thermoelectric Power Generation and Beyond", Adv. Comps. Hybrid Mater., 1, pp. 114-126.
(66) S. Ghahari, E. Ghafari, N. Lu (2017)"Effect of ZnO nanoparticles on thermoelectric properties of cement composite for waste heat harvesting", Construction and Building Materials, 46, pp. 755–763.
(65) C. Zhou, A. Ghods, K. L. Yunghans, V. G. Saravade, P. V. Patel, X. Jiang, B. Kucukgok, N. Lu, and I. Ferguson (2017) "ZnO for Solar Cell and Thermoelectric Applications", Proceeding of SPIE: Oxide-based Materials and Devices VIII, 10105K
(64) E. Ghafaria, Y. Feng, Y. Liu, I. Fergusonc, N. Lu (2017) "Investigating process-structure relations of ZnO nanofiber via electrospinning method", Composites Part B: Engineering, 116, pp. 40-45.
(63) Y. Liu, E. Ghafari, X. Jiang, Y. Feng, Z. C. Feng, I. Ferguson and N. Lu (2017) "Temperature-dependent Optical Properties of AlN Thin Films by Spectroscopy Ellipsometry", MRS Advances, pp.1-6.
(62) Y. Liu, Q. X. Li, L. Y. Wan, B. Kucukgok, E. Ghafari, I. Ferguson, X. Zhang, S. Wang, Z. C. Feng, N. Lu (2017) "", Applied Surface Science, 421, pp. 389-396.
(61) E. Ghafari, S.A. Ghahari, Y. Feng, F. Severgnini, N. Lu (2016) "Effect of Zinc oxide and Al-Zinc oxide nanoparticles on the rheological properties of cement paste", Composite Part B: Engineering, 105, pp 160-166.
(60) Q. Hao, D. Xu, N. Lu, H. Zhao (2016) "High-throughput ZT predictions of nanoporous bulk materials as next-generation thermoelectric materials: A material genome approach", Physical Review B, 93, (2016) 205206.
(59) B. Kucukgok, X. Wu, X. Wang, Z. Liu, I.T. Ferguson, N. Lu 2016) "The structural properties of InGaN alloys and the interdependence on the thermoelectric behavior", AIP Advances, 6, (2016) 025305.
(58) Z. Liu, X. Yi, Z. Yu, G. Yuan, Y. Liu, J. Wang, J. Li, N. Lu, I. Ferguson, Y. Zhang (2016) "Impurity Resonant States p-type Doping in Wide-Band-Gap Nitrides", Scientific Reports, 6, (2016) 19537.
(57) Z. Liu, B. Fu, X. Yi, G. Yuan, J. Wang, J. Li, N. Lu, I. Ferguson (2016) "Co-doping of magnesium with indium in nitrides: first principle calculation and experiment", RSC Advances, 6, pp 5111-5115
(56) B. Wang, X. Zhang, A. Zhang, X. Zhou, B. Kucukgok, N. Lu, H. Xiao, X. Wang, I. T. Ferguson (2015) "Room Temperature Thermoelectric Properties of GaN Thin Films Grown by Metal Organic Chemical Vapor Deposition", Acta Physica Sinica, 64, (2015) 047202.
(55) B. Kucukgok, N. Lu, I. T. Ferguson, S. Wang, X. Zhang, Z. Feng (2015) "Structural and Optical Analyses of AlxGa1-xN Thin Films Grown by Metal-Organic Chemical Vapor Deposition", Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, 54, (2015) 02BA05.
(54) B. Kucukgok, B. Hussain, C. Zhou, I.T. Ferguson, N. Lu (2015) "Thermoelectric Properties of ZnO Thin Films Grown by Metal-Organic Chemical Vapor Deposition", MRS Proceedings, 1805, mrss15-2136936 doi:10.1557/opl.2015.687.
(53) Q. Hao, H. Zhao, N. Lu (2015) "Broad Search of Better Thermoelectric Oxides via First-Principles Computations", MRS Proceedings, 1774, mrss15-2136797 doi:10.1557/opl.2015.732.
(52) B. Kucukgok, B. Hussain, C. Zhou, I.T. Ferguson, N. Lu (2015) "Investigation of Thermoelectric Properties of P-Type GaN Thin Films", MRS Proceedings, 1774, mrss15-2136797 doi:10.1557/opl.2015.706.
(51) P. Mishra, R. Patel, B. Hussain, J. Stansell, B. Kucukgok, M.Y. Raja, N. Lu, I. T. Ferguson (2014) "Spatial analysis of ZnO thin films prepared by vertically aligned MOCVD", IEEE 2014 High-capacity optical networks and emerging/enabling technologies (HONET) proceeding, pp67-70.
(50) B. Wang, P. Yu, B. Kucukgok, A. G. Melton, N. Lu, I.T. Ferguson (2014) "Characterization of Undoped and Si-doped bulk GaN fabricated by Hydride Vapor Phase Epitaxy", Physica Status Solidi, C11, (3-4) pp 573-576.
(49) B. Kucukgok, B. Wang, A. G. Melton, N. Lu, I. T. Ferguson (2014) "Comparison of Thermoelectric Properties of GaN and ZnO Samples", Physica Status Solidi (PSS), C11, (3-4), pp894-897.
(48) Y. He, X. Lei , Z. Qiu, B Zhang, N. Lu, I. T. Ferguson, Z. Feng (2014) "The characteristics of Optical Pumped GaN-Based Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser Structures", Applied Mechanics and Materials, 692, pp187-190.
(47) S. Oza, H. Ning, I. Ferguson, N. Lu (2014) "Effect of surface treatment on thermal stability of the hemp-PLA composites: Correlation of activation energy with thermal degradation", Composite B: Engineering, 67, (2014) pp 227-232.
(46) B. Hussain, B. Kucukgok, M. Y. A. Raja, B. Klein, N. Lu, I. T. Ferguson (2014) "Is ZnO as a universal semiconductor material an oxymoron?", Proceeding of SPIE: Oxide-based Materials and Devices V, pp.898718-14.
(45) III-Nitrides for Energy Production: Photovoltaic and Thermoelectric Applications, Semiconductor Science and Technology, 28 (2013) pp 457473-13. Invited Review Article.
(44) Effect of Surface Functionalization of Hemp Fibers on the Thermal Stability of the Hemp-PLA Composites for Construction Applications, Advanced Material Research, 651 (2013) pp 499-504.
(43) Thermal and Thermo-mechanical Properties of Hemp-High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Composite- Effect of Two Different Surface Modification, Composites Part B: Engineering, 44 (2013) pp 484-490.
(42) A Comparative Study of Mechanical Strength and Interface Properties of Hemp Fiber Composites with Virgin and Recycled High Density Polyethylene Matrix, Composites Part B: Engineering, 45 (2013) pp 1651-1656.
(41) Suppression of Thermal Conductivity in InGaN Alloys by Nanometer-scale Disorder, Applied Physics Letters, 102 (2013) pp 121906-4.
(40) Design of Shallow Acceptors in GaN through Zinc-Magnium Codoping: First Principle Calculation, Applied Physics Express, 6 (2013) pp 042104-4.
(39) Engineering Sustainable Construction Material: Hemp Fiber Reinforced Composite with Recycled High Density Polyethylene Matrix, ASCE Journal of Architecture Engineering, 19 (3) pp 204-208.
(38) Investigation of wide bandgap semiconductor for thermoelectric applications, MRS Proceedings, 1490, pp 161-166.
(37) Thermoelectric properties of undoped and si-doped bulk GaN, MRS Spring online Proceeding, 1558, mrss 13-1558-09-03.
(36) Room temperature GaN-based spin polarized emitters, SPIE Proceedings, Vol. 8631 pp 863104-9.
(35) Applying context sensitive solutions for environmental protection on highway and infrastructure projects. 2013 Canadian ASCE Annual Conference & 4th Construction Specialty Conference, May 29- June 1, 2013, Montreal, Canada.
(34) Effect of Surface Functionalization of Hemp Fiber on mechanical Properties of Fiber and Composites with Poly Lactic Acid (PLA) Matrix, Proceeding of 28th American Society of Composites Technical Conference, pp38-46, Sept 9-11, 2013, State College, PA.
(33) Effect of Alkali and Silane Treatment on the Thermal Stability of Hemp Fibers as Reinforcement in Composite Structures, Advanced Materials Research, 415-417, pp 666-670.
(32) Thermal Properties of Hemp-High Density Polyethylene Composites: Effect of Two Different Chemical Treatments, Materials Processing and Interfaces, Volume 1, pp 375-382.
(31) p-InGaN/AlGaN electron blocking layer for InGaN/GaN blue light-emitting diodes, Applied Physics Letters, 101(26), 261106.
(30) Ferromagnetism and Its Stability in n-type Gd-doped GaN: First-principles calculation, Applied Physics Letters, 100 (23), 232408.
(29) Properties of MOCVD-Grown GaN:Gd films for Spintronic Devices”, 2012 MRS Proceeding, 1396, (2012), pp 133-137.
(28) Development of indium-rich InGaN epilayers for integrated solar tandem solar cells, 2012 MRS Fall Technical Conference Proceeding. Mater. Res. Soc. Symp. Proc. E15: Thin Film Solar Cells; E 15.02. pp1-6.
(27) Spin Seebeck Effect in Gd Doped GaN Thin Films, MRS online Proceeding,s 1329, mrss:11-1329-i07-02.
(26) Optical and Electrical Characteristics of GaN Vertical Light Emitting Diodes with Current Block Layer, MRS Proceedings, Vol. 1396, pp 15-19.
(25) The Development of a Universal Substrate Technology for the Growth of Light Emitting Diodes, 9th IEEE- HONET Proceedings, pp 188-192.
(24) Effect of alkali treatment on the mechanical properties of hemp-HDPE composites: virgin versus recycled polymer matrix, ASCE Proceeding of 2nd International Conference on Sustainable Design, Construction and Engineering, pp 818-825.
(23) A Systematic Study of Thermoelectric Properties of GaN-based Wide Band Gap Semiconductors, MRS online Proceedings 2012, 1396:11-1396-o08-10
(22) Investigation of Wide bandgap semiconductors of Thermoelectric applications, Mater. Res. Soc. Symp. Proceeding, Vol.1490, Fall (2012).
(21) Context Sensitive Solutions for Infrastructure Projects, ASCE Proceeding of ICSDEC 2012, pp. 416-422.
2011 and Earlier
(20) A Study of Surface Morphology and Flexural Strength of Hemp Fiber Reinforced Composite with Recycled High Density Polyethylene Matrix, Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vol. 71-78, pp 4416-4420.
(19) Effect of Physical and Chemical Surface Treatment on the Thermal Stability of Hemp Fibers as Reinforcement in Composite Structures, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 71-78 (2011), pp 616-620
(18) Thermal and Mechanical Properties of Recycled High Density Polyethylene/hemp Fiber Composites, International Journal of Applied Science and Technology, Vol. 1, No.5, pp 31-35.
(17) Composition, Structure and Mechanical Strength of Hemp Fiber Reinforced Composite with Recycled High Density Polyethylene Matrix, Journal of Composite Materials, 46(16), pp 1915-1924.
(16) Thermopower Study of GaN-Based Materials for Next Generation Thermoelectric Devices and Applications, Journal of Electronic Materials, Volume 40, Issue 5, pp 513-517.
(15) The Designers’ and General Contractors’ Perceptions of Offsite Construction Techniques in the United States Construction Industry, International Journal of Construction Education and Research, Vol 4, No. 3, pp1-13.
(14) Innovation and Improvement of Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing Systems for Modular Construction use Building Information Modeling, ASCE Proceeding of 211 AEI Conference, pp 448- 454, ASCE Publishing.
(13) Properties of MOCVD-grown GaN: Gd films for spintronic devices, Mater. Res. Soc. Symp. Proceeding, Vol.1396, pp 12-14.
(12) Seebeck and Spin Seebeck effect in Gd-doped GaN thin films for Thermoelectric devices and applications, Mater. Res. Soc. Symp. Online Proceeding, Vol.1329, mrss 11-132-i07-02.
(11) The Effect of Alkylation on the Thermal and Mechanical Properties of Hemp Fiber Composite with Recycled High Density Polyethylene Matrix, The Proceeding of 26th American Society of Composite Technical Conference, Paper 1068, pp1-10.
(10) A Study of Tensile Properties of Hemp Fiber Reinforced Composite with Recycled High Density Polyethylene Matrix, The Proceeding of Society of Advance Material Processing Engineering SAMPE Annual Technical Conference, Novel Materials & Fibers, pp1-9.
(9) Sustainable Construction Operations: Review and Assessment of Current Applications, The Proceeding of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Construction Research Congress 2011, July 14-17, Ottawa, CA.
(8) Review of Current Legislation, Codes, and Certifications Increasing the Sustainability Standards for Construction Operations, International Conference of Sustainable Design and Construction, ASCE ICSDC 2011, pp129-135.
(7) Engineering Sustainable Construction Material: Hemp Fiber Reinforced Composite with Recycled High Density Polyethylene Matrix, International Conference of Sustainable Design and Construction, ASCE ICSDC 2011, pp569-576.
(6) Mechanical Properties of Hemp Fiber Reinforced Polymeric Composite with Reclaimed HPDE, 25th Annual Technical Conference of American Society of Composite held jointly with 14th US-Japan Conference on Composite Materials, September 20-23 2010, Dayton, OH.
(5) Optimization of the Thermoelectric Effect in GaN-based Materials, American Physics Society 2010 March Meeting, Volume 55, No 2. pp 29003.
(4) Implementation of Building Information Modeling (BIM) in Modular Construction, American Society of Civil Engineering 2010 Construction Research Congress Proceeding, pp1136-1145.
(3) Opportunities for Advancement of Modular Construction Projects by Using Building Information Modeling (BIM), American Society of Construction 2010 Conference Proceeding, April 22-25, Boston, MA. US.
(2) Innovative Collaboration to Provide Hands-on Educational Opportunities for Engineering Students: Integrating Habitat for Humanity Into a First Year Construction Material Course, Proceeding of 2010 American Society for Engineering Education, June 20-23 2010, Louisville, AL.
(1) The Current Use of Offsite Construction Techniques in the U.S. Construction Industry, Proceedings of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Construction Research Congress 2009, pp 945-955.