11. Aki Uchida, Mary C. Whitsitt, Trisha Eustaquio, Mikhail N. Slipchenko, James F. Leary, Ji-Xin Cheng, Kimberly K. Buhman, “Reduced triglyceride secretion in response to an acute dietary fat challenge in obese compared to lean mice”, Frontiers in Fatty Acids and Lipid Physiology, Feb 2012, 3: 26.
10. Pu Wang, Ping Wang, Han-Wei Wang, Ji-Xin Cheng, “Mapping lipid and collagen by hyperspectral photoacoustic imaging of chemical bond vibration,” J Biomed Opt, Sept 2012, 17 (9): 096010.
9. Fang Gao, Feng Shuang*, Junhui Shi, Herschel Rabitz, Haifeng Wang, Ji-Xin Cheng, "Optical coherent control of CARS: signal enhancement and background elimination", Journal of Chemical Physics, April 2012, 136: 144114, doi: 10.1063/1.3703308
8. Jung Yeon Kwon, Sang Gwon Seo, Yong-Seok Heo, Shuhua Yue, Ji-Xin Cheng, Ki Won Lee, and Kee-Hong Kim*, "Piceatannol, a natural polyphenolic stilbene, inhibits adipogenesis via modulation of mitotic clonal expansion and insulin receptor-dependent insulin signaling in the early phase of differentiation", J. Biol. Chem. April 2012, 287: 11566-78.
7. Mikhail Slipchenko, Robert A. Oglesbee, Delong Zhang, Wei Wu, Ji-Xin Cheng*, “Heterodyne Detected Nonlinear Optical Microscopy in a Lock-in Free Manner”. Journal of Biophotonics, Oct 2012, 5:801-807.
6. Wei Dou, Delong Zhang, Yookyung Jung, Ji-xin Cheng* and David M Umulis*, "Label-Free Imaging of Lipid-Droplet Intracellular Motion in Early Drosophila Embryos Using Femtosecond Stimulated Raman Loss Microscopy", Biophysical Journal, April 2012, 102: 1666-75.
5. Shuhua Yue, Juan Cárdenas-Mora, Lesley Chaboub, Sophie, Lelievre*, Ji-Xin Cheng*, "Label-free Analysis of Breast Tissue Polarity by Raman Imaging of Lipid Phase", Biophysical Journal, March 2012, 102 (5), 1215-1223.
4. Aki Uchida, Mary C. Whitsitt, Trisha Eustaquio, Mikhail N. Slipchenko, James F. Leary, Ji-Xin Cheng, Kimberly K. Buhmanm*, “Reduced triglyceride secretion in response to an acute dietary fat challenge in obese compared to lean mice”, Frontiers in Fatty Acids and Lipid Physiology, Feb 2012, 3: 26
3. Pu Wang, Mikhail N. Slipchenko, Ji-Xin Cheng*, “Mechanisms of epi-detected stimulated Raman scattering microscopy”, IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics, 2012 February doi: 10.1109/JSTQE.2011.2157463
2. Pu Wang#, Han-Wei Wang#, Michael Sturek, Ji-Xin Cheng*, # equal contribution, “Bond-selective imaging of deep tissue through the optical window between 1.6 and 1.85 mm”, Journal of Biophotonics, 2011 January, 5: 25-32.
1. Ling Tong, Yuxiang Liu, Bridget D. Dolash, Yookyung Jung, Mikhail N. Slipchenko, Donald E. Bergstrom, Ji-Xin Cheng*, "Label-free Imaging of Semiconducting and Metallic Carbon Nanotubes in cells and mice Using Transient Absorption Microscopy", Nature Nanotechnology, 2012 January, 7: 56-61. Supporting Information.