19. B. Lee, J. Zhu, N.E. Wolins, J.X. Cheng, K.K. Buhman, “Differential association of adipophilin and TIP47 proteins with cytoplasmic lipid droplets in mouse enterocytes during dietary fat absorption,” Biochimica et Biophysica Acta, 2009, 1791(12):1173-80.
18. Aaron Conovaloff, Han-Wei Wang, Ji-Xin Cheng, Alyssa Panitch,“Imaging growth of neurites in conditioned hydrogel by coherent anti-Stokes Raman scattering microscopy”, Organogenesis, 2009. 5: 44-51.
17. Ling Tong Wei He, Yanshu Zhang, Wei Zheng, Ji-Xin Cheng, Visualizing systemic clearance and cellular level biodistribution of gold nanorods by intrinsic two-photon luminescence, Langmuir, 2009, 25:12454.
16. Y. Fu, W. Sun, Y. Shi, R. Shi, J. X. Cheng, “Glutamate Excitotoxicity Inflicts Paranodal Myelin Splitting and Retraction”, PLoS ONE, 2009, 4: e46705.
15. Han-Wei Wang, Ingeborg M. Langohr, Michael Sturek, Ji-Xin Cheng, "Imaging and Quantitative Analysis of Atherosclerotic Lesions by CARS-based Multimodal Nonlinear Optical Microscopy", Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology, 2009, 29: 1342-38.
14. Y. Jung, L. Tong, A. Tanaudommongkon, J. X. Cheng, C. Yang, “In vitro and In vivo Nonlinear Optical Imaging of Silicon Nanowires”, Nano Lett, 2009, 9: 2440-44..
13. Mikhail Slipchenko, Thuc T. Le, Hongtao Chen, Ji-Xin Cheng, “Compound Raman microscopy for high-speed vibrational imaging and spectral analysis of lipid bodies”, J. Phys. Chem. B, 2009: 7681-86.
12. Thuc T. Le, Ji-Xin Cheng, “Single-Cell Profiling Reveals the Origin of Phenotypic Variability in Adipogenesis", PLoS One, 4: e5189.
11. Jiabin Zhu, Bonggi Lee, K. K. Buhman, J. X. Cheng, “A dynamic, cytoplasmic triacylglycerol pool in enterocytes revealed by ex vivo and in vivo coherent anti-Stokes Raman scattering imaging”, J. Lipid Res., 2009, 50: 1080-89.
10. Thuc L. Le, T. B. Huff, Ji-Xin Cheng, “CARS imaging reveals the roles of lipid in cancer metastasis”, BMC Cancer,2009, 9: 42.
09. Thuc L. Le, Ji-Xin Cheng, “Non-linear optical imaging of obesity-related health risks: review”, Journal of Innovative Optical Health Science, 2009, 2: 1-17.
08. L. Tong, J. X. Cheng, “Gold nanorod-mediated photothermolysis induces apoptosis to macrophages via damage of mitochondria”, Nanomedicine, in press, 2009.
07. Y. Jung, H. Chen, L. Tong, J. X. Cheng, “Imaging gold nanorods by plasmon-resonance-enhanced four wave mixing”, J. Phys. Chem. C, 2009, 113: 2657-63.
06. H. Chen, H. Wang, M. N. Slipchenko, Y. Jung, Y. Shi, J. Zhu, K. K. Buhman, J.-X. Cheng, “A multimodal platform for nonlinear optical microscopy and microspectroscopy”, Optics express, 2009, 17: 1282-1290.
05. Xu, Peisheng; Gullotti, Emily; Tong, Ling; Highley, Christopher; Errabelli, Divya; Hasan, Tayyaba; Cheng, Ji-Xin; Kohane, Daniel; Yeo, Yoon, "Intracellular drug delivery by poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid) nanoparticles, revisited", Molecular Pharmaceutics, 2009, in press
04. H. Chen, E. Quick, G. Leung, K. Hamann, Y. Fu, J. Cheng, and R. Shi, “Polyethylene Glycol protects injured neuronal mitochondria”, Pathobiology, in press.
03. H. W. Wang, Y. Fu, T. B. Huff, T. T. Le, H. Wang, J. X. Cheng, “Chasing lipids in health and diseases by Coherent anti-Stokes Raman scattering microscopy”, Vibrational Spectroscopy, published online 10.1016/j.vibspec.2008.11.007
02. Wei Xia, Andrew Hilgenbrink, Eric Matteson, Michael Lockwood, Ji-Xin Cheng, Philip Low, “A functional folate receptor is induced during macrophage activation and can be used to target drugs to activated macrophages”, Blood, 113: 438-446
01. Ling Tong, Q. Wei, A. Wei, J. X. Cheng, “Gold nanorods as contrast agents for biological imaging: optical properties, surface conjugation, and photothermal effects”, Photochemistry and Phtotobiology, 2009, 85: 21-32.