Autonomous & Intelligent Multi-agent Systems (AIMS) Lab aims to investigate autonomy and intelligence for networked systems consisting of multiple unmanned mobile agents, through combination of theories in control, networks, optimizations and artificial intelligence. We are interested in both theoretical research towards novel control algorithms for coordination among a large-network of mobile agents and experimental implementations for improving autonomy and intelligence of the overall networked system.
We give our sincere thanks to Northrop Grumman for their great support of our research.
- AI-assisted Dynamic Planning for Multi-Agent Networks with Human in the Loop
- Resilience for Large-Scale Multi-Agent Swarms
- Autonomy in Unknown, Dynamic and Adversarial Environment
- Multi-Agent Learning from Limited Data
- Distributed Algorithms for Control and Optimizations
AIMS Lab is affiliated with the Center for ICON which aims to integrate classical theories in control, optimization and networks with recent advance in AI, learning and big data to address fundamental challenges in autonomous and connected systems.