Continuing Education at Purdue
- Purdue News - "Hiking gear fabric has cooling effect that may make your next smartwatch more comfortable"
- Purdue News - "The whitest paint is here – and it’s the coolest. Literally." (pdf) also in Washington Post, Gaurdian, CNN, and BBC News,
- Purdue Engineering Review - Article about CTRC - "Keeping Your Cool in a Tight Spot"
- Writeup about our graduated student Nicholas Vu from the Naval Academy (PDF) -- Purdue ME News link
- This white paint could reduce the need for air conditioning by keeping surfaces cooler than surroundings - Cooling Paint research from Professor Ruan - also found in BBC News, New Scientist, Phys Org
- ASME K-16 Heat Sink Design Competition during the ITherm 2020 Conference - Soumya Bandyopadhyay, Adeline Naon, Julia Meyer and Saeel Pai from Purdue University took first prize.
- Dr. Suresh Garimella installed as the next UVM President - UVM News 2019 (.pdf)
- Karen Son and her experience with Purdue and NASA - Purdue News 2019 (.pdf)
- Serdar Ozguc and Kalind Baraya discuss their experience as finalists in a heat sink design competition - Purdue News 2019 (.pdf)
- Purdue's Garimella gets U.S. Presidential Nod for National Science Board - Purdue News November 2018 (.pdf)
- Garimella Receives Open Access Award from Purdue Libraries - Purdue News November 2017 (.pdf)
- Purdue Developes ‘Intrachip’ Micro-Cooling System for High-Performance Radar, Supercomputers - Purdue News October 2017 (.pdf)
- New Environmental Cleanup Technology Rids Oil from Water - Purdue News April 2016 (.pdf)
Archived Laboratory Pages