Scanning Electron Microscope
The Phenom Pro-X is a tabletop SEM with elemental analysis capability (EDS). It enables fast and accurate imaging and elemental analysis for a variety of projects in the lab.
- Backscattered electron detector (BSD) for material contrast and topographic imaging
- Imaging up to 150,000x magnification
- Imaging within 30 seconds of loading a sample
Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM)
SEM image taken of residue found on a nozzle after a hybrid rocket motor test
High Speed Cameras
Phantom v1212 (with K2 microscopic lens)
- 28µm pixel size
- 12 Gpx/second throughput
- 12,600fps in HD resolution (1280x800)
- Up to 820,000fps at reduced resolution
- 3 Gpx/second throughput
- Up to 222,222fps at reduced resolution
Phantom Miro ex4 & Miro ex2
- >100,000fps at reduced resolution
- Battery operated for versatility
Contact Angle Goniometer
Contact angle goniometer for evaluation of hydrophobic and oleophobic surfaces.
- Height adjustable stage
- Repeatable liquid dosage
- Advanced post process image analysis for surfaces ranging from extremely hydrophillic to super hydrophobic
Image of a 5 µl liquid drop on a hydrophobic surface captured using the contact angle goniometer.