- Study Stark Shift of the g-factor for an isolated donor w.r.t. expt in Si and Ge.
- g-factor shift for interface-donor system.
- Probes spin-orbit effects with electric fields and symmetry change.
- Effect of relative orientations of B and E field.
- The 20 band nearest neighbor sp3d5s* spin model captures SO interaction of the host.
- Same atom p orbital energy between spin orbitals.
- g-factor obtained from orbital and spin angular momentum operators.
- Donor wfs with E-field are obtained from NEMO
Results / Impact:
- Quadratic Stark coefficient from TB agrees with measured value in magnitude.
- Relative E and B orientations seem to affect g-factor shift. Linear effect for shallow donors.
- Understanding of the B field dynamics of the donor electron.