- Experimental probe of donor wave functions needed.
- Characterize wf distortions by electric fields and interfaces.
- Directly & Indirectly probe wfs by measuring hyperfine tensor components.
- Donor electron spin & Si-29 nuclear spin – AHF.
- Past expts done for donor ensembles in bulk at zero fields.
- Classification based on symmetries of lattice points and AHF tensor components.
- Use tight binding wfs of donors to investigate feasibility of experimentally probing distorted wfs.
- Data analysis for field and interface distortions - perturbations change the shells and classes lattice points belong to.
- Detecting the deformed donor WF at sub-Bohr radius level is possible.
- Proposed ENDOR expts to directly measure the gate induced Stark shift of the donor WF