- Donor states coupled to surface confined states.
- Study adiabatic ionization
- Interpret single donor transport expt.
- Identify As vs. P
- Variation of valley-orbit from donor to interface
- Impurity close to interface with high Field
- Molecular states of donor-interface systems
- About 1.4 M atoms, solve for 20+ states
- Lanczos solver to obtain eigenvalues
- Utilize TB donor models (As vs. P)
Results / Impact:
- Quantitative description of the ionization process
- Donor-interface hybrid states
- Donor depth and field identified from expt.
- Donor Species Identified
- Valley-orbit variation from donor to interface obtained.
- Screening effects estimated